The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Is mist form bugged?

Weesacs
Weesacs
✭✭✭✭
Is mist form bugged?

Sometimes when I attempt to use it in PvP it doesn't work and I need to select it twice.

Has anyone else encountered this problem?
Edited by Weesacs on June 30, 2020 4:08PM
High Elf Templar
PS4 - EU - DC
Over 37,500 Achievements!
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it is severely bugged for everybody
  • Weesacs
    Weesacs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it is severely bugged for everybody

Ah ok thanks mate ... hopefully ZoS know about it then 👍
    High Elf Templar
    PS4 - EU - DC
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah and ive been stunned in the middle of mistform at least three times.
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weesacs wrote: »
    Is mist form bugged?

Sometimes when I attempt to use it in PvP it doesn't work and I need to select it twice.

Selecting it twice; or IE pushing the button twice, is a feature in this game at this point. But it also randomly just stops running.
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weesacs wrote: »
    Is mist form bugged?

I'm encountering that on almost all skills at the moment.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have not once run into an issue with mist form

*shrug

For a bIt of an anecdote here, just the other day I had to explain to someone that was complaining about having to hit the ability twice often, that what was happening is they had no understanding of the GCD and kept trying to hit mist form before the GCD was up. Once I had them install a GCD display addon and explained the .5 second buffer window this game adheres to, they no longer had any issues at all.
  • Weesacs
    Weesacs
    ✭✭✭✭
    exeeter702 wrote: »
    I have not once run into an issue with mist form

*shrug

For a bIt of an anecdote here, just the other day I had to explain to someone that was complaining about having to hit the ability twice often, that what was happening is they had no understanding of the GCD and kept trying to hit mist form before the GCD was up. Once I had them install a GCD display addon and explained the .5 second buffer window this game adheres to, they no longer had any issues at all.

It's definitely bugged mate. I was actually in mist form last night and got knocked out of it. Not sure how that adheres to the global cool down.
    High Elf Templar
    PS4 - EU - DC
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It doesn't matter. Skill is still added to the queue, no matter GCD or not.

Must form is bugged, it's not like other skills that it won't fire at all because of lag. You will enter it for about 0.1 second, get no passives from activating it then drop out of it in a blink of an eye. By then you are most likely fossilised and taking 10 dawnbreakers in your back.
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • itscompton
    itscompton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I"m on PS4-NA and when I get around medium to big fights I'll sometimes hit the button to cast mist form 5-6 times, each time I see the animation start but don't actually turn to mist when the animation finishes.

Also when actually in mist form I'm getting snared by gap closers and worst of all Dragon leap basically roots me in place.

And sometimes I'll just get taken completely out of mist form by a random player attack.
  • Weesacs
    Weesacs
    ✭✭✭✭
    itscompton wrote: »
    I"m on PS4-NA and when I get around medium to big fights I'll sometimes hit the button to cast mist form 5-6 times, each time I see the animation start but don't actually turn to mist when the animation finishes.

Also when actually in mist form I'm getting snared by gap closers and worst of all Dragon leap basically roots me in place.

And sometimes I'll just get taken completely out of mist form by a random player attack.

Yup, those same things happen to me mate.
    High Elf Templar
    PS4 - EU - DC
  • KuroyukiESO
    KuroyukiESO
    ✭✭✭
    Been bugged since the beginning of this patch. Real shame, the change to it would be very nice in PvP currently if it worked.
    XboxNA/ PS4 NA/ PC NATemplar and DK all day babyI make YouTube videos: https://youtube.com/kingkurotv
  • mikey_reach
    mikey_reach
    ✭✭✭
    I rather mist form have the cost it used to have for the reliability that it used to have. This version of mist form is only good on paper.