The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

More information about the Q3/ Q4 DLC's

Asdara
Asdara
✭✭✭✭✭
Since E3 got cancelled due to COVID-19 we did not get any presentation or announcement for the future of the game.
Do ZOS plan on making news about it?
As a reminder last year, Elsweyr was released the 20 may for PC > we had info on Q3/Q4 around the 9/10 June (~20 days later)
This year, Greymoor was released the 26 May for PC.
It's been 33 days and still no news.
At least an announcement about a stream to catch up? Something?
I think it's a huge part of the communication problem, give us something worth enduring the performance issue. Hope?
What info (not speculation) do we have so far about Q3/Q4?
Forget new content for a while & forget adding new DLC, this is a list of what is actually needed in the game:
1: Handheld magic/ giving you the option to not use your staff to L/H Attack but instead it will shoot from your hand, like a spell.
2: Spellcrafting.
3: Combat pet skin / summon Atronach.
4: Summon weapon.
5: Change the Housing item limit.
6: Multi Attunable crafting station.
7: Add Writ boards and Writ Drop-off's for housing.
8: Cut the crown price of Mundus stones (4000x13? 52000 crowns?).
9: Visual upgrade for all spell and animation.
10: More structural item, door, floors, arch, walls for all size and shape.
11: Dusting and adding things to the mage guilds.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I expect Zos will give us information for the next DLC fairly soon. In one announcement they have even noted a PTS session will start soon.

BTW, they did say specifically next month in a pinned forum announcement thread.
    Edited by idk on June 30, 2020 2:27AM
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's only been a month and you want Q4 info already? It won't come out until at least October-ish. Besides you don't even need to ask for any yourself, the Forum has a News and Announcements category, just check there periodically for anything new.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    It's only been a month and you want Q4 info already? It won't come out until at least October-ish. Besides you don't even need to ask for any yourself, the Forum has a News and Announcements category, just check there periodically for anything new.

true but the 3rd dlc usually releases begining of august...maybe a bit later due to covid but its not that far off
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would have expected to hear something by now, though.

As OP said, last year's Q3 and Q4 DLC were announced at the beginning of June at E3. Obviously that didn't happen this year, but we're now about a month after that. I'd assume that at least the Q3 dungeons are in their final stages at this point, perhaps delayed a bit due to pandemic stuff, but I'd expect them to be able to at least show off the basics by now.

It'll likely be delayed, but I'd expect it to release probably in September timeframe, so the announcement should come soon. If they PTS, it should be soon. Again looking at last year, the Update 23 (Scalebreaker DLC) hit the PTS July 7, just shy of a month after announcement.

It's likely we might get news next month, which would suggest an August PTS release for a September DLC release.
  • Jayroo
    Jayroo
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would have expected to hear something by now, though.

As OP said, last year's Q3 and Q4 DLC were announced at the beginning of June at E3. Obviously that didn't happen this year, but we're now about a month after that. I'd assume that at least the Q3 dungeons are in their final stages at this point, perhaps delayed a bit due to pandemic stuff, but I'd expect them to be able to at least show off the basics by now.

It'll likely be delayed, but I'd expect it to release probably in September timeframe, so the announcement should come soon. If they PTS, it should be soon. Again looking at last year, the Update 23 (Scalebreaker DLC) hit the PTS July 7, just shy of a month after announcement.

It's likely we might get news next month, which would suggest an August PTS release for a September DLC release.

about 5 days ago they stickied a thread stating they are planning a july PTS release.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayroo wrote: »
    about 5 days ago they stickied a thread stating they are planning a july PTS release.

This is the correct timeline based on prior year releases.

This is not the correct timeline based on prior year releases.

Likely a mid-July PTS start for a mid-August Q3 Dungeon Pack.

There is PTS maintenance on Tuesday of this week ... but I doubt that is for the patch.

ZOS has already announced that the Q4 October small zone DLC will be The Reach in far southwestern Skyrim.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on July 6, 2020 7:50AM
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 dungeons
    some new super useless sets
    some nerfs and buffs

is what you wanna to hear?
  • Vrienda
    Vrienda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS has already announced that the Q4 October small zone DLC will be The Reach in far southwestern Skyrim.

Where was this announced? I mean the reach is a no-brainer but I was wondering if any other info dropped with it.
    Desperate for Roleplaying servers to bring open world non-organised RP to Elder Scrolls Online. Please ZOS.
  • volkeswagon
    volkeswagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Reach is a stretch
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vrienda wrote: »

Where was this announced? I mean the reach is a no-brainer but I was wondering if any other info dropped with it.
    The Reach is a stretch

In a stream they hinted its going to be there next when they annoucned Greymoor ages ago. Also if you pay attention to the story the vampire lord even packs up and heads there. Also there is clearly the zone gate in the south west of the map. It's pretty obvious its coming.
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is grappling hook already over? I thought we'd see more with these mechanics...

Maybe a new pvp mode on a vertical map where you can grapple around and shove each other from ledges ala smash brothers...

a new pvp mode or something else besides dungeon, new arena or something... solo arena or 2ppl arena, maybe a procedurally generated dungeon I dont know... but the 2 dungeons is getting a bit stale tbh
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »

true but the 3rd dlc usually releases begining of august...maybe a bit later due to covid but its not that far off

And as I noted in the second post of this thread that Zos already announced that the PTS will go up this month. So we hear something in the next 2 to 3 weeks.

The thread Jessical posted in June that contains this information is still pinned in the General section.
  • Elwendryll
    Elwendryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is grappling hook already over? I thought we'd see more with these mechanics...

Maybe a new pvp mode on a vertical map where you can grapple around and shove each other from ledges ala smash brothers...

a new pvp mode or something else besides dungeon, new arena or something... solo arena or 2ppl arena, maybe a procedurally generated dungeon I dont know... but the 2 dungeons is getting a bit stale tbh

I like the idea.

On the other hand. Since my main activity is chasing all the dungeon achievements... I'm really looking forward to 2 new ones.
    PC - EU - France - AD
    Main character: Qojikrin - Khajiit Sorcerer Tank/Stamina DD - since March 25, 2015.
    Guildmaster of Oriflamme: Focus on 4 player endgame content.
    Member of Brave Cat Trade, Panda Division and Toadhuggers.

All 4-man trifectas - TTT, IR, GH