The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Camps no longer have timers

JamieAubrey
JamieAubrey
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
It acts like you can res as many times at a camp but you are still on a cooldown
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Camps? what sort of camp, in which zone(s)? which platform are you on? PC/Mac or console? NA or EU?
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Camps? what sort of camp, in which zone(s)? which platform are you on? PC/Mac or console? NA or EU?

PvP Camps, you can't get any other camps
    Zone: Cyrodiil
    PC EU
    Edited by JamieAubrey on June 29, 2020 8:57PM
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed this too, and it needs to be fixed. This is crucial in PvP!!
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • MiserynCompany
    MiserynCompany
    ✭✭✭
    I was just about to write a post about this. This is absolutely terrible :( game is working as intended I suppose
  • MiserynCompany
    MiserynCompany
    ✭✭✭
    NA as well
  • feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had this as well, yesterday. But only after a time - or maybe only in a specific campaign - I played multiple characters yesterday and don't remember if it was on the same character or different ones.
    When I died after respawing at a camp for the first time the timer was still displayed. Some time later (as mentioned, potentially on a different character and campaign), in the same case no timer was displayed, just the message that I have to wait until the timer expires. And at the same time it looked usable.
    PC-EU

EDIT: just in case it was different characters, then it worked on Shor and didn't work on the below-50 campaign. If it was the same character, then it first worked on Shor and stopped working a bit later.
    Edited by feyii on July 1, 2020 7:13AM
  • MiserynCompany
    MiserynCompany
    ✭✭✭
    It's just the timer display that seems to be broken for me as well. I can't respawn any faster but not knowing the time on the camp makes it a hard call on respawn decision. It's been on and off today.
    PC NA
    No CP
    Ravenwatch
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw the timer pop up once today but then vanished again on the next death
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey all, just letting you know we've seen these reports and are investigating. Thank you!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • rustle911
    rustle911
    ✭✭✭
    Although, to be fair, I wouldn’t have known if the timer was there or not last night in PCNA Ravenwatch as the rez load screen was longer than the cooldown timer.
  • GlassHalfFull
    GlassHalfFull
    ✭✭✭✭
    While I have died in PvP enough to notice this, I never have, mostly because a crash to desktop usually occurs at the same time. I hope they fix it.
    Curiosity is the cure for boredom, there is no cure for curiosity.
  • feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have 2 assumptions I'll try to check over the weekend:

1. the timer is missing in all regular campaigns, but not in the old ones, which have been reopened for the event
    2. the timer is only missing on certain faction camps (in my case EP - based on the fact that the one time I saw the timer, I was on a DC character, instead)
  • Thunderclap
    Thunderclap
    ✭✭✭
    yesterday tested at brk. I can't use the same camp, but I could use another one.
    PC EU - PVP - CP 2300+Win 10 Home 64-bit - 32GB - SSD 1000GBIntel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHzNVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
  • keto3000
    keto3000
    ✭✭✭
    Forward Camp Respawn timers are now working correctly, for me, in Grayhost PC-NA.
    “The point of power is always in the present moment.”

― Louise L. Hay
  • MiserynCompany
    MiserynCompany
    ✭✭✭
    Still not functioning correctly in ravenwatch pc na
  • fullheartcontainer
    fullheartcontainer
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is till ongoing. We dont have camptimers anymore?
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still an issue for me. If I respawn at a camp and go back to fighting and get killed again, the camp is outlined in green like I can respawn there again right away, but if I click on it I get the message that I have to wait for the timer to expire. The only problem is that the timer no longer appears on the screen at the bottom of the map anymore.

I did not wait around to see if I could use that camp again, I just respawned at the nearest keep to be safe and so no one would get killed trying to rez me.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Spartabunny08
    Spartabunny08
    ✭✭✭✭
    same issue ps4 pro NA grayhost.
  • npuk
    npuk
    ✭✭✭
    Still an issue on xbox eu/na.

The graphics show that the camp is available rather than unavailable as it used to when the cool down is active.
    The Sacrificial Warriors GMXbox One EU:18x CP Chars (2300+ CP)Xbox One NA: 3x CP Chars (800+ CP)Xbox One (alt) EU:5x CP Chars (1500+ CP)Xbox One (alt 2) EU:1x CP Chars (450+ CP)PC EU: 1x CP Char (400+ CP)
  • Mirage131
    Mirage131
    ✭✭✭
    Still having this issue

Xbox/na
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess this is a feature now