The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Stamina 0

angrydrew
angrydrew
✭✭✭
Have lost count how many times in cyro and imperial city my toons stamina has went to 0 regeneration.You would think after moaning about it soo many times they would fix this as to log out to reset it in the current climate is pointless since you now have to wait an hour to enter a good campaign.
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have lost count for how many times I stopped being able to use skills entirely including light attack block dodge barswap until relog...
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So, running normally. This same thing happens in VMA, too. STILL.
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All my characters mag or stam have this bug with stuck in combat frequently it’s not fun
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You gotta go hybrid and carry tripots. That way you won't be stuck unable to do anything when you encounter these bugs ;)

Honestly, though, I think the bug may be related to enchantment and degradation of the enchantment. But I am not ZOS so I don't know.