The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Campaigns during this event PCNA

technohic
technohic
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone else feel on PCNA that the regular campaigns are overloaded and lag like hell; but you go to a temporary event campaign and as soon as 1 side shows momentum, the other side just leave? I suspect they join whichever side zergs.

I was in 1 yesterday, 3 bars yell and blue, 2 bars EP. Not much was happening outside of resources flipping. Then and EP stack pushes in to DC territory and I call it out, nobody comes while I do what I can, and once I get away, I look and DC had dropped to 2 bars and while i was looking at it EP ticked up to 3 right before my eyes.

I feel like there needs to maybe be at least 1 less campaign in PCNA and that these things may need to be locked but may not if populations were up on all sides. I get it's just people getting tickets but I'm forced out of the main campaigns, even Blackreach which used to be a retreat from the performance is bogged down by certain groups which cant get into Greyhost.