The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

MYM Grey Host PC NA is a Hoot

biminirwb17_ESO
biminirwb17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I am really enjoying this event, great fights, huge numbers, one side over-extends the others tend to spank them.

Of course the lag and stuff are still there but heck that's part of Cyrodiil for years.

Thanks for all who are taking part and playing the game how it should be, it is terrific. :smiley:
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, during primetime.
    Outside primetime GAO and ahtu still zerging the map 24/7.
  • biminirwb17_ESO
    biminirwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xshatox wrote: »
    Yes, during primetime.

Yes but he does that normally, cant help poor manners :wink:
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, during primetime.

I can't take all the credit for that zerg. GAO and Dawning of course has been with me for some time now, they are a joy to play with and really talented, and all the new players have picked things up quickly. Hysteria and CUTEST CATS ON THE WEB have played a big part helping defend our scrolls each night from Dom Dom and Aka Baka, but they are relentless and don't give up easily. Of course, Xan's Army is our rival, and they seem to follow us everywhere we go, spying on our zone chat and trolling us. The bombers seem to be waiting at every door and resource so we've had change our playstyle to protect new players.

All and all I don't think I've died more to bombs, siege, and lag, although the event seems to be dying down now so things will be more business as usual soon. Definitely enjoying the extra AP during the event and items.
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ahtu wrote: »
    Yes, during primetime.

I can't take all the credit for that zerg. GAO and Dawning of course has been with me for some time now, they are a joy to play with and really talented, and all the new players have picked things up quickly. Hysteria and CUTEST CATS ON THE WEB have played a big part helping defend our scrolls each night from Dom Dom and Aka Baka, but they are relentless and don't give up easily. Of course, Xan's Army is our rival, and they seem to follow us everywhere we go, spying on our zone chat and trolling us. The bombers seem to be waiting at every door and resource so we've had change our playstyle to protect new players.

All and all I don't think I've died more to bombs, siege, and lag, although the event seems to be dying down now so things will be more business as usual soon. Definitely enjoying the extra AP during the event and items.

Are you ... um... the new feng?