The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Performance issues, submit your clips here.

relentless_turnip
relentless_turnip
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Like many of you, I love this game.
Seeing it in the state it is in, is pretty heartbreaking and ultimately causes a lot of frustration here and in game.
I hope the developers understand that this frustration comes from the love of ESO and the lack of communication on its resolution.

Although there has already been plenty of clips etc... I wanted to start a thread where we could all submit our clips in the hope this may help the developers figure out how to fix it.

Moderators please do not delete as it it isn't intended to bash ZOS, but to potentially help you figure out what is happening.

These desyncs and delays have been here since the redownload of the game for U25 and more issues have appeared since U26.
In all honesty I encounter so many micro issues during my game play it is hard to highlight them all. It is my belief that most of them are caused by the desyncs and delays from U25.
During the video I have annotated what I am seeing, It might not be correct. I started this the day before MYM and have been doing it sporadically since.

I would encourage everyone to post your clips here. I have mainly been capturing clips when I start to feel frustrated as I hope it may eventually become something positive.
Please avoid bashing in your comments and clips(I know its frustrating) and try to do your best to describe what's happening.
As we can't see your physical input it isn't always immediately obvious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Be18-FU9SI