The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

vAS Skin Visual Bug - Blue Skin

Wolfkeks
Wolfkeks
✭✭✭✭✭
Not sure if this is a known bug or not, but since the Greymoor update characters that wear the vAS skin turned blue.
When opening the game as admin this happens, if opening the game normally it doesn't.
(Though I tend to open the game as admin because I get some update errors otherwise)
No addons were on.
While I like blue version too, I would love to see the silver one again. :sweat_smile:
This also happens with the vHoF skin though this one turns red. :sweat_smile:
Would appreciate if anyone has an idea why this keeps happening. :blush:

I-m-Blue.png
"Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Coolest skin in the game. I want.
    The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!