The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Perfected Masters DW vs Selenes

ZigenBuilds
ZigenBuilds
✭✭
Greetings all!

My main is a stamsorc and I'm currently using the Perfected Masters Axe and Dagger with Rele/Lokk/Maelstrom bow. I also switch out Rele with Tzovgins and can get better DPS depending on situations. I was just wondering if I am losing out on damage when not using a monster helm like Selene's. This is for group content so normal/vet trials.

I have a Lokk axe and dagger at the ready but prefer not to gold/transmute them first if my current setup is better anyway. Many thanks!
  • SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've tested meta stam build (Selene/lokke/rele/vMA bow) and a setup with Lokke/Rele/perfected masters DW front bar and perfect BRP DW on the back bar on my stamwarden, and they're hitting almost exactly the same numbers. I haven't tested with the vMA bow on the back bar, but I have a feeling it's about the same as well. I personally concluded that there wasn't a large enough difference to justify one over the other and am going with what's most comfortable for me (masters/BRP/Lokke/Rele since I am awful with the bow) :)