The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO PLUS cancelled and i didnt do it. (Question Reference # 200629-000447)

Joxer61
Joxer61
✭✭✭✭✭
I have put in several tickets but will post here as well, just in case and it cant hurt, right?
But as title states my ESO Plus was cancelled, after having just been renewed for the month, and I didn't cancel it so if ZOS sees this can you please advise? Not sure if I was hacked or what. Game seems fine as well as all characters.
Cheers.

Your ticket number is: 200629-001030
Edited by Joxer61 on June 29, 2020 6:44AM
  • Hämähäkki
    Hämähäkki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you do everything ingame? Like trading send messages, stuff like this. The reason I am asking is because a friend used to have the same problem as you and he got a social ban so they cancelled his subscription.
    TherealHämähäkki
  • Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you do everything ingame? Like trading send messages, stuff like this. The reason I am asking is because a friend used to have the same problem as you and he got a social ban so they cancelled his subscription.

yea, I can play just fine...no issues.
  • Hämähäkki
    Hämähäkki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Strange...then just post your ticket number in here, maybe they look into it then a bit faster.

Good luck :)
    TherealHämähäkki
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @Joxer61, we have received your ticket and a support agent will reach out to you soon. Please be advised that we are experiencing high contact volumes at the moment and, as a result, wait times will be longer.

Thank you for understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Joxer61, we have received your ticket and a support agent will reach out to you soon. Please be advised that we are experiencing high contact volumes at the moment and, as a result, wait times will be longer.

Thank you for understanding.

thank you for that!
    Go ahead and close this if you want. ;)