Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to take daily missions from mission board in Cyrodiil

Locksoli
Locksoli
✭✭
Title says it all. I've done the quests, I have my home campaign set, and I've tried relogging and reloading ui. I still can't get any missions from the board at my alliance's border keep. Any help would be appreciated.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on February 23, 2022 9:14PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Locksoli

Do you have any add-ons loaded?

If so, we recommend removing them entirely to see if one of them was preventing taking the daily missions.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • biminirwb17_ESO
    biminirwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    By quests do you mean the Event quests? Because the Daily quests will not unlock until you have done the Cyrodiil training quest, just a thought.
  • Locksoli
    Locksoli
    ✭✭
    By quests do you mean the Event quests? Because the Daily quests will not unlock until you have done the Cyrodiil training quest, just a thought.

I meant the daily quests, and like I said, I have done the training quest.
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Locksoli

Do you have any add-ons loaded?

If so, we recommend removing them entirely to see if one of them was preventing taking the daily missions.

I'll try this first thing I log in.
  • Locksoli
    Locksoli
    ✭✭
    I tested it without addons, still unable to take missions from the board in cyrodiil. For clarity, I'm trying to get missions like "Capture X farm/lumbermill/mine", or missions to capture keeps. These are not showing up for me at all, and I'm 100% sure I've finished the "welcome to cyrodiil" questline.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Locksoli

At this point I'd recommend opening a ticket with customer support so they can check the quests on your character.
    Staff Post
  • Locksoli
    Locksoli
    ✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Locksoli

At this point I'd recommend opening a ticket with customer support so they can check the quests on your character.

So I've actually done this, and after clarifying what the problem was, they said that I hadn't completed "Seige Warfare" or "Reporting for duty". Problem is that none of the npcs that give out this quest are showing up for me for some reason.
  • r34lian
    r34lian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for necro

I'm getting same issue did you found any fix ?
    2000 CP • 18 Maxed Characters • 6 Altmers • 7 Redguards • Necromancer Orc • Warden Dunmer • DK Nord • DK Imperial • Templar Breton
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The most common problem is that a player picked up the Intro to Cyrodiil Quest and didn't fully finish it.

Here's the Pact version of the Quest: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Welcome_to_Cyrodiil_(Pact)

Most people retrace their steps and find that they missed somebody heading to or out at the siege firing range.

Good luck!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this thread is nearly two years old, we've decided to close the discussion. If you still need assistance please feel free to start a new thread if no recent ones exist.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.