The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

all these noobs in pvp man (smh)

Wing
Wing
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
it may or may not be a reportable offense to tell someone to "learn to play"

not saying why or how i know that.

but a heck of a lot of noobs that know nothing about pvp just dipped their toes into pvp, and now feel they know all the problems and what needs to change.

go figure.

it honestly makes me want to go farm the pve players to be honest.

how are you enjoying mid year mayhem?
Edited by Wing on June 28, 2020 4:53PM
ESO player since beta.
full time subscriber.
PC NA
( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
DK one trick
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A good PvP player can easily overcome newer and less experienced players.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please don't farm PvE players just because some of them are jerks. Some of us are just creeping around desperately trying to get dailies done for the tickets, and what you do can have a huge effect on what someone thinks of PvP. Last night--after 3 years of play and intermittent tries at PvP where I encountered hateful people every time--last night for the first time EVER I ran into a guy who found me at a vulnerable moment being swarmed by NPCs and he just backed off and then did a wave emote at me and ran away. I was astonished, and so grateful! Another guy came at me as I was headed for a sewer entrance and when I held block, he actually turned and left. I'd heard of these things happening to other people but I was starting to believe it was all made up. Now I am starting to actually think of PvPers as other players rather than a collection of trolls and I might go back in more often.

Edited by Minyassa on June 28, 2020 6:05PM
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

With this thread coming off more as bait, we're going to go ahead and close it down. For further posts be sure to stay constructive with the Forum Rules in mind to avoid thread derailment.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.