The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Wishlist: Indriks

SickleCider
SickleCider
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
These don't HAVE to be purchased with crowns, but I still thought this was the most appropriate forum.

I had a few ideas about Indrik types that would thrill me.

Shadow Indrik: black/grey with a black smoke effect
Nightmare Indrik: black with flames
Gloam Indrik: black with a purple light (like the wolves), or just a black and purple Indrik
Autumn Indrik: red/orange/rust tones

Also, please give the people that are tired of Indriks something different to earn.

Forum goers may place ideas for Indriks and alternative mounts here.
✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Lapin_Logic
    Lapin_Logic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as they stop appearing in the Impresario, it is no longer an incentive to "join the event" especially when PVE players are ransomed into Cyrodiil as the ONLY way to get event tickets Twice a year.

Indrix is over Time for Welwa Mounts (They are essentially the Senche Raht model with a different head)
    Edited by Lapin_Logic on June 28, 2020 5:57AM
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No more indriks, please.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No more indriks, please.

^This.^
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As long as they stop appearing in the Impresario, it is no longer an incentive to "join the event" especially when PVE players are ransomed into Cyrodiil as the ONLY way to get event tickets Twice a year.

Indrix is over Time for Welwa Mounts (They are essentially the Senche Raht model with a different head)

nXy9VFB.gif

I want to see wamasu, personally, but I think there's room to continue the Indriks at the Impresario and introduce something new. I agree funneling PvE players into Cyro is just. . . A bad idea. The problem is no alterative ways to earn the tickets.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skeleton indrik
  • jlmurra2
    jlmurra2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like crimson, and corrupted versions will be available sometime after mossheart:
    https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Mounts/Other

• SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    jlmurra2 wrote: »
    Looks like crimson, and corrupted versions will be available sometime after mossheart:

Oh, yes! Based on the little thumbnails, those seem to check all my boxes. That's exciting! Thanks!
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The good thing about liking these indriks is that they're free.
    The bad thing is that I feel like I need to collect all of them. LOL.
  • Keyca
    Keyca
    ✭✭
    I like the indrik’s but I’d love a chance to get the ones I missed last year, since I didn’t start playing until March or April. I know they gave us the chance to buy more around Christmas, but 250 crowns per ticket, 10 tickets per berry or feather, 4 berries per mount, and 10 feathers per mount. That’s a lot of crowns. I’d like the chance to earn them in game.
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Keyca wrote: »
    I like the indrik’s but I’d love a chance to get the ones I missed last year, since I didn’t start playing until March or April. I know they gave us the chance to buy more around Christmas, but 250 crowns per ticket, 10 tickets per berry or feather, 4 berries per mount, and 10 feathers per mount. That’s a lot of crowns. I’d like the chance to earn them in game.

Yes, that part of the system is upsetting me. I was hoping that they'd release the Indriks again in the seasons that they were released before, concurrently with the new ones. I was also hoping they'd bring back the baby Indriks. They're probably banking on a Christmas crown splurge at the end of the year, as you said.

FYI, it's 4 feathers and 4 berries per mount. It's still a lot of crowns if you're going to spend money on it, though. They're potentially the most expensive mounts in the game, barring the crate mounts.

I think the healthiest thing to do is to prioritize the ones you really, really want first. I'm missing the Dawnwood Indrik and the Spectral Indrik, neither of which I'm really worried about (always found the transparent ghost effect a little lazy and offputting, since Skyrim). I'm going to have to finish the Icebreath Indrik at the end of the year because of my reluctance to go to Cyro or IC. If those Crimson and Corrupted Indriks are coming this year, they'll get first priority, because I cherish two things in this world, and those things are pumpkin spice and Halloween.
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmurra2 wrote: »

More Elk mounts woot. I have a softspot for elk mounts since my Qunari in DAI rode one.
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Please, no more indriks.
  • Darkenarlol
    Darkenarlol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a rainbow indrik with shining sparkles and butterflies flying from under hoofs o:)

and...no more indriks after that
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plague Indrik.