The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Place a character next to housing items in the preview

SilverBride
SilverBride
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I don't know how many times I've purchased a housing item just to find out it's way larger than I had expected. You need to show the size of the items by having a character standing next to them in the preview. This is probably the best way to show the item's true size and should be implemented.
PCNA
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be nice. Once crafted one of those dwemer fans as a kitchen vent behind my oven (Murkmire kilns) and the dang thing was bigger than the oven. 🤦‍♀️
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, it would be nice! :smile:
    Right now, we have to count the little squares on the ground, lol... which is not an intuitive and easy comparison.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never knew about counting squares on the ground. I need to take a closer look at this!

But, regardless, having a character as a reference would be a lot more accurate, because then you could judge the height of the item, too.
    PCNA