The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Character Bug or just bad?

Tsunahmie
Tsunahmie
✭✭✭
yo, today I encountered something really weird while doing battlegrounds.
My Magplar uses full golden Pariah, Spinners and Grothdarr gear. Usually I do pretty well in BGs but today in the 3 I did I got 4 kills and 18 deaths in 3 BGs.
I'm really confused as it feels like I'm getting oneshot and wearing 0 gear while doing 0 dmge at all to even the squishiest targets, also feels bad to be the most useless member on the team and extremely embarrassing to see my stats being less than 70K dmge and 20K healing over the full duration of 1 battleground. Is there something I am currently missing about the Meta or am I really just playing that badly today :open_mouth:

NOTE: Yesterday everything was fine and I was popping enemies like flies. That's the confusing thing!

Peace :D

Edit just relogged and did some duels with a friend and he oneshot me though "35K resistances" and he is in blue/purple gear with pretty rubbish stats and also his gear was broken from grinding zombies!
really weird and tilting
Edited by Tsunahmie on June 27, 2020 2:05PM
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Try taking off gear and putting it back on?
  • Tsunahmie
    Tsunahmie
    ✭✭✭
    Kadoin wrote: »
    Try taking off gear and putting it back on?

I tried that as well :/
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make better decisions in combat? 70k dmg and 20k healing its the first min for me.
  • Tsunahmie
    Tsunahmie
    ✭✭✭
    EtTuBrutus wrote: »
    Make better decisions in combat? 70k dmg and 20k healing its the first min for me.

that's kind of the issue I'm experiencing. Stick close to team as always, suddenly out of nowhere get popped through full 45K resistances and 23K health in NO CP BG xD
    I did a few tests as I said against a no gear friend and he also had no issues popping me even with broken gear. It feels like my character has a weird bug where gear and stats aren't being applied in pvp. Submitting a bug report after a few more tests today