The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Midyear Mayhem is mayhem for PVE

EyelessCZ
EyelessCZ
✭✭
PLEASE Stay in Cyrodiil if your only desire is meaninglesly bash heads of other players and DON´T put your filthy miserable existance in the rest of Tamriel. PLEASE. You are ruining everything. You dont know mechanics, you do ninjapull, you fake roles, you are plague that dont belong to civilized part of that realm.
I´ve been in tamriel about 12 hours in last two days and I did ONE pledge ok.

This is hell. Not mention i can forgot any tickets because I am sick of Imperial region and I hate it. Do us a favor and let normal players do what they wish and what they paid for.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [snip] you can get two of the four tickets without going to Imperial City. You can get two of them from any Cyrodiil daily or from a Battlegrounds daily.

[Edited to remove Baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on June 27, 2020 3:50PM
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    [snip] you can get two of the four tickets without going to Imperial City. You can get two of them from any Cyrodiil daily or from a Battlegrounds daily.

Yeah, quite an odd first post.

As far as tickets go, they are super easy. I just did a town quest in Cyrodiil for 2 and the IC quest was super easy. I even let someone kill me when I was done to get back to turn the quest giver. The IC quest was super fast. I just let people kill each other around me while I did the PvE daily.
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on June 27, 2020 3:50PM
  • EyelessCZ
    EyelessCZ
    ✭✭

Unfortunately I am not trolling. Try to walk it in my shoes. Its like bullying. I think that average person lately switch to:
    "What to do here? Smash some heads!"
    After some deaths he tells himself:
    "At least I can do some pledges."
    But he acts all the same. Like he didnt swich to dungeoning. Or 13K health DD faking Tank role. In Scalecaller!!! Or runs thru all Elden Hollow II without stopping triggering all groups of mobs and bosses to the rest of the group. Well I know this trash is pretty common even in normal. Yes I call it that. Because its proper way how to name it. But in last two days its new normal and thats ill. Everybody is switched to PVP. PVP alts should be on different server, only battlegrounds should exists as they are.
    Sorry for being blunt. But hell no trolling.
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on June 27, 2020 3:51PM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think OP is finding many players who have some idea what they are doing are in Cyrodiil, IC, or BGs for the event lessening the odds of getting a decent random GF group.

The solution to this, and it works well at all times of the year, is to join a decent guild and start forming dungeon groups via the guild. I generally run with the same group of people. Granted, that group is several dozen large so it is not the same 4-man group every time. Works great and dungeon runs are fun, fast and without any drama.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adding to what I stated above.

I usually queue with a full 4-man group, sometimes a 3-man group so we can see what we get. For the first time in a couple of years, I queued with less than 3. Two of us rolled the dice twice. Both times we got a healer and DPS below CP300. The randoms in both groups listened well to the mechanics. The first vet dungeon we did HM. The second was EH II so we avoided HM as all the fire and added adds might be too much for inexperienced players. While the DPS was lighter than we are accustomed to both pairs of random players headed the quick explanations of the fights.

I am mentioning this because it shows how playing with regular people can do. With only two of us being experienced and used to running together mixed with lesser experienced players we did just fine.
  • Stirvik
    Stirvik
    ✭✭
    Yep, MidYear Mayhem; Says you can obtain Tokens x2 for doing quest from Towns within Cyrodiil like Bruma, I've undertaken quest from these towns never once been rewarded with Tokens.
    Yes, my Toon's faction controls the town and Tokens gained before taking quest are max 2.
    Am I missing something silly?
  • EyelessCZ
    EyelessCZ
    ✭✭
    Stirvik wrote: »
    Yep, MidYear Mayhem; Says you can obtain Tokens x2 for doing quest from Towns within Cyrodiil like Bruma, I've undertaken quest from these towns never once been rewarded with Tokens.
    Yes, my Toon's faction controls the town and Tokens gained before taking quest are max 2.
    Am I missing something silly?

Quest has to be daily. To be sure you have to talk to quest giver which quests are repeatable. I struggled with that too but BanditsUI let me collour questmarkers differently, so I can tell which counts and which not. This is mine experience but I live in notion my account is not right, my gfriend, sitting next to me, using same addons has entirely different bahaviour of th game in some aspects. ZOS doing everything to destroy eso I think.