The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Difference between front bar MS or Siroria?

Leandier
Leandier
Soul Shriven
Hey there,

really what the title says. Wanna farm a new magicka gear since i am not completly happy with my current one in certain situations.

But what about the loose from using MA-Staff on the 5-set bonus of your front bar set? If its about MS and Siroria has someone experieced noticeable differences?

I could imagine that loosing the 5-piece crit bonus of MS could be noticeable but not sure if there would be a chance of loosing the spell dmg effect if you front bar siroria instead.

Anyone who tried it out and compared both parses?

Thanks!
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think if anyone has, @WrathOfInnos has.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There’s not much risk of losing Siroria bonus when it’s on front bar, just plan a rotation with max 3 skills in a row on back bar. I find it’s much easier to control where the Siroria circle procs when it’s front bar only, you can just be on back bar when moving and don’t have to avoid dealing damage.

For a straight parse (no movement or mechanics) the difference between front bar Siroria + body MS and front bar MS + body Siroria is 1-2k.
  • Leandier
    Leandier
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for insight! @WrathOfInnos