The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any idea when Rolis will change his stock?

Arunei
Arunei
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Pretty much the title. I've poked around and not found anything, and afaik there's never a set amount of time that he offers his current stock for. It's been quite a while since it changed though, and I was expecting it to update with the release of Greymoor. So much for that lol.
Character List [RP and PvE]:
Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what exactly you are looking for that's not already for sale at the guild traders, @Arunei??

The random Elsweyr furnishing plan envelopes were just added to Faustina late February (for the Harrowstorm patch).

Besides the guild traders, the Elsweyr plans can be found as drops on dragon kills, as a reward in the Dragonguard Sanctum chest, or just by looting containers. So these are pretty common now.

New legendary (gold) furnishing plans were also added to Rolis for Harrowstorm.

Dragonhold (Southern Elsweyr) did not offer much in terms of new dropped plans ... but there are some offerings at the achievement vendors in the zone.

So, maybe we see some new gold plans when Q4 "The Reach" zone DLC hits in late October.

But, the random furnishing envelopes (Faustina) will likely not be refreshed until 2021.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on June 26, 2020 3:55AM
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Taleof2Cities
    I meant the Gold Blueprints that changes stock every so often. Are you sure he updated with Harrowstorm? I could have sworn the ones he has now were released well before then, the current batch is the one with the Chaise and stuff.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Rolis didn't get an update in his stock with update 26. I suppose new gold furnishing recipes will come late August with the next update.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We got new gold plans with Harrowstorm in Q1. I expect new ones in Q3. It's been the pattern for a little while now that we get new gold plans with the dungeon updates.

We also got Elsweyr furnishing documents in that update, so I would expect Solitude furnishing documents in Q1 next year.

Of course, all of this is subject to change.
  • volkeswagon
    volkeswagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. They get renewed with the dungeon dlc's
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just confirming that the new Rolis plans are currently on PTS, to come with Q3 DLC.