Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Build diversity is not better

Otiz
Otiz
✭✭
... you just cant tell because everyone dies too fast in No CP.

Changes are needed, cause they overtuned these changes. I don't want a tanky meta, but honestly its better than dying to everything. Before the remarks, I'm a veteran player and play many classes.
  • Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    two strikes at once, one with healing nerf and one with damage buff. My tank survives harder now but also hits harder.
    -PC EU- / battlegrounds on my youtube
  • Zekka
    Zekka
    ✭✭✭✭
    There was no tanky meta in no CP to begin with, all the complaints about unkillable players were strictly CP PvP.
  • Fawn4287
    Fawn4287
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No CP is far worse, dot builds and proc sets are insanely over performing and we see a swing back to dot rotation > burst combo on most builds and of course as expected from the first mention of healing nerfs magsorc comes out stronger.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In CP, I still run into players where they cant kill me and I cant kill them. Because we move too fast. It shifted from tankiness to hit hard, run fast. Or DOT and let proc, and run fast. Then there's stamcros...
    Edited by technohic on June 25, 2020 11:46PM
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In CP I can still be unkillable, in noCP only the tank trolls could do something like this, there was no unkillable players with good damage.

New trend that I noticed is dual wield with some dot and flurry spam. I believe it's Cruel Flurry since you can have easier access to these weapons now. Especially stamsorcs and stamdks use it a lot and it can be pretty deadly.
    Edited by Mayrael on June 26, 2020 10:54AM
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Otiz wrote: »

Changes are needed, cause they overtuned these changes. I don't want a tanky meta, but honestly its better than dying to everything. Before the remarks, I'm a veteran player and play many classes.

You’re aware that dying in ESO is not bad right? You won’t die in real life if you die in game. You don’t lose gear when you die. You won’t lose EXP or other progression if you die.
    I’ve always hated proc sets ever since they brought them out. But lower time to kill IS much better than a tanky meta IMO
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
  • DTAmoral
    DTAmoral
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is a joke right? lol If you are dying to everything YOU are the problem. You need to adjust better to the changes in whatever way is needed.
    Xbox NA - EP
    Team Rocket's Finest Support
    We are recruiting! Use below link for recruitment!
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/577520/team-rocket-ebonheart-pvp-guild#latest
  • Otiz
    Otiz
    ✭✭
    kaithuzar wrote: »
    Otiz wrote: »

You’re aware that dying in ESO is not bad right? You won’t die in real life if you die in game. You don’t lose gear when you die. You won’t lose EXP or other progression if you die.
    I’ve always hated proc sets ever since they brought them out. But lower time to kill IS much better than a tanky meta IMO

To me, the appeal is getting kills without getting killed. Has to do with the skill level yada yada. Running in, popping ulti, killing 1-2 and dying after, is not fun in my mind.

With block, selfhealing and dodge rolling ESO sets itself apart from other MMO's, as you can do a lot more solo. You do not need a designated healer to have fun.

The above is why I like to strive for a good KD, if we can call it that
  • Otiz
    Otiz
    ✭✭
    DTAmoral wrote: »
    This is a joke right? lol If you are dying to everything YOU are the problem. You need to adjust better to the changes in whatever way is needed.

I was exaggerating to get my point across.

Fact is that current meta, in no CP, is way too bursty. Lower healing and 1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx penetration could be the reason. Regardless, you die too fast.