The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cannot login to EITHER server

Hygiliack
Hygiliack
And you did it again @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BillE Me, and several other users(asked in the FB group) cannot login to either server

In my case in the EU server I get a Login Timeout with no other message and in the NA server it says Login Failed, I will attach screenshots in a second
  • Hygiliack
    Hygiliack
    [snip]

vt10d58wcwn3.png
    1q5eizha55sv.png

[edited for bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on June 24, 2020 7:12PM
  • Rossmann
    Rossmann
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, can't login. ''Connection to server timed out''
    Well, no suprise, with each update and maintenance they sh*t on us more and more...
  • Khaleesi1981
    Same. First I got to character screen, was attempting log in for 10 mins then kicked me off and now log in keeps timing out.
  • Star_Wanderer
    Yup...I am having the same problem on NA server...would be nice to be able to log into the game.... and now i can't even log in to the website...it refuses to acknowledge my account there
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are currently investigating the login issues affecting the servers. You can find updates on this issue in the thread here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Khaleesi1981
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    We are currently investigating the login issues affecting the servers. You can find updates on this issue in the thread here.

That’s for NA. I’m EU and can’t log in.

• Hygiliack
    Hygiliack
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »

That’s for NA. I’m EU and can’t log in.

@Khaleesi1981 As usual they seem not to care for the peers in he EU server
    @ZOS_BillE
  • Star_Wanderer
    Yeah...my wife is sitting 2.5 meters from me and happily playing on the EU server (she prefers that one), while I can't log into either server. Madding....
  • Ladyvampyre
    Ladyvampyre
    Soul Shriven
    I'm EU same, can't log in, keeps timing out.
  • AzucarSalado
    AzucarSalado
    ✭✭
    EU, PC, connection time-out :(
  • Prodigy_UA
    Prodigy_UA
    ✭✭
    Both PC/Mac megaservers - can't login, connection time-out. Steam-version.
    Edited by Prodigy_UA on June 24, 2020 7:51PM
  • erio
    erio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    54e1fec0d89dd2beb1a4dbc6fcc4c74f.jpg
  • Harti4ever
    Harti4ever
    ✭✭
    I just wanted to complain that I cannot log in... and I could login :)

I had to restart because I forgot to load my VR driver for occulus... but no problem to login again.

So... keep trying ;-)

/Harti
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The issues related to logging in to the megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post