The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't log in at all (password/invalid) can't even login to the website account page...

VanLo83
VanLo83
✭✭✭
As title said, the heck is going on?! I'm on PC EU and I can't even log into the game (Keeps claiming password is incorrect or problem with account), tried going to website to force a password reset but there I get the "There was a problem processing your request, please try again!"...

What am I supposed to do now? Can't play, can't go to my account page to reset password or cancel sub...???
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Same here
    To quote the original Thief game: Join us, join us, join us now!
  • Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm getting login timeout messages. Maybe that's how they're reducing the number of people trying to log into the game?
  • criscal
    criscal
    ✭✭✭
    Same same - my guess is that their login servers are going down smoking and don't get database connection anymore.
  • VanLo83
    VanLo83
    ✭✭✭
    I'm getting login timeout messages. Maybe that's how they're reducing the number of people trying to log into the game?

Well... it isn't very promising with their soon-to-be failure of an event if they can't even get a (extended!!!) maintenance right...
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't login either, keeps saying incorrect password, tried changing it, still can't get in.
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • Ultravylence
    Ultravylence
    ✭✭✭
    Same, I blame Stadia for our troubles. Why not?!
  • dhboy123
    dhboy123
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's time to extend maintenance on the extended maintenance of maintenance of just a server reset.
  • Sm0ke
    Sm0ke
    ✭✭✭
    Same
  • AngelicaDLynn
    AngelicaDLynn
    ✭✭✭
    This not even being able to sign into my accounts is old already. Why exactly do we pay for a game (sub) when we cannot play? It would be so nice if we could go a month without something major being screwed up. I also have issues with the morrowind DLC disappearing off of 2 of my accounts. I am to the stage of being tired of dealing with incompetents.
  • eric_m
    eric_m
    ✭✭✭
    yeap, doesn't work: "Connection to server timed out"
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think its time we up sticks and move to NA, shut down the EU server and let anyone on EU copy everything over to NA since they never seem to have problems
  • Sirona_Starr
    Sirona_Starr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think its time we up sticks and move to NA, shut down the EU server and let anyone on EU copy everything over to NA since they never seem to have problems

PC NA has the same problem, so don't waste your time. Login account error
  • Mevrain
    Mevrain
    ✭✭
    On the NA PC server I am getting the "password invalid" error message. on the EU PC server login is just timing out.
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same, account log in gives an error same as attempting to log into the game itself.

Website account log in immediately gives this: There was a problem processing your request, please try again later.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • hiyde
    hiyde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issue for me on @Hiyde - unable to log into game or account.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno
    @Hiyde GM/Founder - Bleakrock Barter Co (Trade Guild - PC/NA) | Blackbriar Barter Co (Trade Guild-PC/NA)
  • AboKor
    AboKor
    ✭✭✭
    EU PC Same here
    Furniture crafting PC EU
  • Iokastee
    Iokastee
    ✭✭
    Are you at all serious as a company? I don't think so. Useless you should pay more attention to your payng customers and stop from happening, so ungry and frustrated with the game. I have cancelled my subscription and will advise anyone to do so as well. Very unhappy with the situation and as a company you don't even give anything back for all these delays. I have even stronger feeling and word about this but will try and keep it at a certain level. Such a shame
  • Zpook
    Zpook
    ✭✭
    Well dont we all know that with launch of anything we have to wait 72 hours so they can find the manual to fix whatever they broke.
  • Salix_alba
    Salix_alba
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cant log in on PC NA getting the same problem and same message as op.

cant get into game
    cant get into account to check its status
    cant get help through support
    its not Monday why is this happening

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno

please help
  • VanLo83
    VanLo83
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't the exact same issue happen a couple of weeks before Greymoor launch? I'm sorry but how is this even possible for a multi BILLION dollar company to continiously f-up like this? Someone explain it to me... Does ZOS even acknowledge this outage anywhere (yet)?
  • meany1967
    meany1967
    same, sent ticket in before I read the thread!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With multiple threads discussing the current login issues we are closing this one.

We are currently investigating the login issues affecting the servers. You can continue discussion in the thread linked below along with finding further updates.

PC NA login failed
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.