The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Is there any good EP ballgroup on PC EU?

MKintr
MKintr
✭✭✭
Does EP have a good, organized (successful) ballgroup on PC EU server? The onliest one I know is a russian Guild in ravenwatch.
Most ballgroups seem to be AD with a few DC, but maybe it's different in blackreach. Can you name some?
  • NirnStorm
    NirnStorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, they only have an RP guild.
    Characters: (PC NA)
    Ruerock | mDK ___________________________________ Nirnstorm | Magplar
    Ruepork the Magsorc | Magsorc __________________ Nirnshade | Magblade
    Pay To Warden | Magden _________________________ Moar Siege | Stamsorc
    Necrotic Orb | Magcro ____________________________ Bluerock | mDK
    Thelol Kadjit | Magplar ___________________________ Chalman Keep | Stamden
    Characters: (PC EU)
    Reurock | mDK ___________________________________ Nirnstorm | Magplar
    Refrigerator Boy | Magden _______________________ One Button AoE Stun| Magsorc
    Why So Spearious | Stamplar _____________________ Ree ee ee ee | StamDK
    Faction Locked | Magblade _______________________ Bae Blade| Stamblade
    You Shalk Not Pass | Stamden ____________________ Frag N Cheese | Magsorc

🔥 Nirnstorm.com - Top Tier PvP Builds & Guides 🔥

ESO Stream Team Member
    Twitch
    : Twitch.tv/Nirnstorm
    YouTube: YouTube.com/Nirnstorm
    Community Discord: https://discord.gg/APy9KK3

PvP Guild - Flame - [ Videos ]

Faction Lock contradicts the One-Tamriel concept.
    Please do NOT keep it in the game.
  • MachineGod
    MachineGod
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen this RP guild too. I ran way from them like everyone else does.
  • MKintr
    MKintr
    ✭✭✭
    There can't be not one ballgroup^^
  • Major_Lag
    Major_Lag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know about "now" as I don't play on PCEU anymore, but last year there were at least 2 organized (voicechat), decently successful EP ballgroups. (EDIT: clarification - in the main CP campaign)

One was The Anomaly, which I used to raid with for a couple of weeks - until I left PCEU permanently over the ever worsening server performance.
    The constant group crashes aside (due to the game server being trash), they were doing quite well at the time I left.

There was also another EP voicechat ballgroup at the time, also decently organized and fairly successful - unfortunately I forgot what its name was, I was never part of that group. All I remember is that the leader was @Julibomb.

Of course, at the end of the day, talking about "successful" is a moot point when the game is literally unplayable, abilities don't work, and you crash every 10-15 minutes whenever more than about 2 enemy raids show up - and then you spend another 10-15 minutes at the login screen staring at the error messages.
    Edited by Major_Lag on June 24, 2020 7:25PM
  • DjinnAeternam
    DjinnAeternam
    ✭✭✭
    Major_Lag wrote: »
    I don't know about "now" as I don't play on PCEU anymore, but last year there were at least 2 organized (voicechat), decently successful EP ballgroups. (EDIT: clarification - in the main CP campaign)

One was The Anomaly, which I used to raid with for a couple of weeks - until I left PCEU permanently over the ever worsening server performance.
    The constant group crashes aside (due to the game server being trash), they were doing quite well at the time I left.

There was also another EP voicechat ballgroup at the time, also decently organized and fairly successful - unfortunately I forgot what its name was, I was never part of that group. All I remember is that the leader was @Julibomb.

Of course, at the end of the day, talking about "successful" is a moot point when the game is literally unplayable, abilities don't work, and you crash every 10-15 minutes whenever more than about 2 enemy raids show up - and then you spend another 10-15 minutes at the login screen staring at the error messages.

That group is Retaliation. (PC EU - CP)

Also there is a ballgroup running in EP no-CP side, still working its way around, but active and improving (Project Nova).
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ballgroups are one of the leading causes of lag, so have at it.
  • MKintr
    MKintr
    ✭✭✭
    I'd say bad programming is the cause of lag. Or the bad handling of synergies and buffs. But that's not the topic here.
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Walker wrote: »
    Ballgroups are one of the leading causes of lag, so have at it.
    MKintr wrote: »
    I'd say bad programming is the cause of lag. Or the bad handling of synergies and buffs. But that's not the topic here.

maybe you are correct both (i say maybe, because i didnt code eso, so i dont know for sure).

so we cant change anything at the code, but we can choose to make it a little less bad or ...dont care and make it worse.

I heard someone was saying... "not my problem if eso handles things like they do".... i would say... at the end it is exactly our problem. At least noone of a ballgroup has the right to complain about performance.... if you choose for yourself to make it even worse than it is....

• MKintr
    MKintr
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just asking for them.

Another one, that I know: IV Imperial Legion BM
    amazing good, wipes Illusion in seconds^^
    but only russian speaking
  • DjinnAeternam
    DjinnAeternam
    ✭✭✭
    MKintr wrote: »
    I'm just asking for them.