The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Please Please Consider a World Quest Adviser

davidb14_ESO11
This is a real simple request: Add a Quest Adviser much like the skills adviser.

A very simple, very optional way to do the quests in the right story order. All the player does is go to the top of the quests journal and select Quest Adviser, exactly like the skills adviser. The adviser will then list the name of the recommended next quest and show the starting point on the map. Add in some filters (dungeons, pvp, dlc) and like magic, there is a way for players to do the quests in the recommended order.

This comes from my own experience playing. When I returned to ESO from a hiatus it was so daunting, so many quests all over, many of them DLC areas/prologue quests. I wanted to do everything in order but I had no idea what to do. Start with Summerset? Clockwork City? Morrowind? At one point I accidentally started the Dragonguard prologue and halfway through I realized this is too many story steps ahead (why is Sai Sahan here? I didn't free him yet. What?). Later, after finishing Murkmire I did the Tharn Prologue and when I finished I gleefully headed off to Elswyr only to find half way through questing that Southern Elswyr was not next...I should have been in Northern Elswyr...ugh...

A quest adviser would not only help story/lore lovers like me experience events in the right order, it will help new players just discovering the story/lore a guide for experiencing that content.

One Tamriel is great but with so many quests being added a helpful tool to navigate them would not only be most welcome it is (IMO) becoming a necessity.