The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

How do you use the mount?

lamar720
lamar720
Playing via remote play with a PS4 controller it doesn't seem to work
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    To mount a horse, you must first have one set as your "active mount." This is done from the Collections tab on the game menu.

Now that a mount has been selected as "active," your active mount can then be summoned by holding in the [Touchpad] on PS4.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • lamar720
    lamar720
    I already have a mount set. It just shows a mouse pointer and a touch pad on screen that when hold down doesn't mount.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @lamar720

Are you having this issue mounting on multiple characters?

Do you have a second controller to test with?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • lamar720
    lamar720
    Yes, on any character. I have tested on my original PS4 controller and now my new PS4 last us 2 controller.
  • Hämähäkki
    Hämähäkki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're playing on PS4, just klick the touchpad and hold it for 1 or 2 seconds and your character should use the mount.

if you're using the PS4 controller on pc, i belive it is the screenshot button you have to press.
    TherealHämähäkki
  • lamar720
    lamar720
    I am playing on my phone with a PS4 controller.
  • lamar720
    lamar720
    mawum5hnqo4d.jpg
  • lamar720
    lamar720
    The on screen buttons only show up when I use the touchpad.
    Edited by lamar720 on June 23, 2020 8:32AM
  • Hämähäkki
    Hämähäkki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh ok...well I don't know anything about playing it on a phone. In fact you are the first person I meet that is playing ESO on his phone :D

Did you try pressing all the other buttons. On PC it's the share button you have to press for getting on your mount. Other thing I would try, is looking for an app to calibrate the controller. Maybe you can switch buttons this way.
    TherealHämähäkki
  • lamar720
    lamar720
    Yeah I'm going to try some other stuff to figure it out. I only really use it on the phone for writs and other stuff that don't matter to much. I haven't tried dungeons or pvp lol.