The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Templar Vampire pvp build

Dr_Ganknstein
Dr_Ganknstein
✭✭✭✭✭
I didn't make this video but if you are curious to see a pvp templar+vampire build here you go:
https://youtu.be/bdlMBNZ0TEM
  • soniku4ikblis
    soniku4ikblis
    ✭✭✭
    This is fun.

I'd like to see a build that makes really great use of the Frenzy skill in PVP.

In PVE, Templar makes excellent use of Simmering Frenzy and I love it.

In PVP, the only class I have seen make disgustingly sick use out of Frenzy is a Gank Blade. Even with really high mitigation, if I'm not careful, they are hitting me for 12k Lethal Arrows.

They always come out of stealth at less than 5% health, so I'm speculating they've used frenzy.

I've tried using Simmering Frenzy as part of a combo, but boy do I get punished if I don't hit the toggle off in just the right amount of time, while in all this lag. lol So, it's just not very comfortable to use right now. But it does make my ULTS really pretty. They are especially good whence exiting Mist Form.

This vid is on point about Mist Form and the perks of stealth and escaping a mob.

Edited by soniku4ikblis on June 24, 2020 8:22PM
    __._-*._._._.-*'"{Sonic Euphoric Bliss}"'*-._._._.*-_.__
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, it seems people are too obsessed with min maxing 1 or 2 particular stats (WD or maxmagicka, penetration) and forget about tactical advantages of new vampire, in open world like Cyro or IC.
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First week of the patch my group and I kept running into the same two NBs in no CP IC every time they’d pop out with less than 10% health trying to synch up snipes as we moved between districts. They def wasn’t trying to get into melee range to use vamp skills because I dunked them both with my DK at one point. They really should have made vamp skills ranged or at least have a ranged morph of BfB.
    Edited by Fur_like_snow on June 24, 2020 9:51PM
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, it seems people are too obsessed with min maxing 1 or 2 particular stats (WD or maxmagicka, penetration) and forget about tactical advantages of new vampire, in open world like Cyro or IC.

This guys one of ps4 nas run-away-from-ers.
    Edited by EtTuBrutus on June 24, 2020 10:41PM
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EtTuBrutus wrote: »

This guys one of ps4 nas run-away-from-ers.

You mean console refugees? :)