The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Playing from a cellphone wifi hotspot (video)

Dr_Ganknstein
Dr_Ganknstein
✭✭✭✭✭
I call this the Gank Chamber series because I found a little out of the way spot onboard our cutter thats air conditioned and has good signal for my cell phones hotspot. It actually plays pretty well for the most part however, there are times I get a lot of lag but regardless I'd say its been playable. In case you are wondering I'm in the military and retire in the beginning of next year so I went ahead and moved the family back home while I serve the remaining time onboard. I was trying out the Penetrator and Shredder builds and so far the Penetrator seems to be doing better. The builds are nothing special, more like testing old stuff out with the new changes aside from the wild hunt ring. Ive also been testing out way different setups as well which I will upload in the future.
https://youtu.be/1EbrUNUU5GU
  • Thoragaal
    Thoragaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Icky wrote: »

Really nice done with the editing. Perfect balance! :smile:
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
    "I've always wanted to kick a duck up the arse" -Karl Pilkington, on the question what he'd do if it was the last day on earth.
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thoragaal wrote: »
    Icky wrote: »

Really nice done with the editing. Perfect balance! :smile:

Thanks, I tried the new vampire skill frenzy but with my connection its been difficult turning it off before it gets my health too low and I get one shot by a mud crab. That ability mixed with titanborn/NMA is hitting hard right now.
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice
  • sniperfire03
    Its funny I have only ever played eso from my phone Hotspot and has worked very well for me surprisingly. Love your videos bruh, and thank you for your service
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its funny I have only ever played eso from my phone Hotspot and has worked very well for me surprisingly. Love your videos bruh, and thank you for your service

I'm surprised it runs as good as it does and 😊
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh god I was waiting for it and there it was, right at the end. Got me >_<

A friend of mine was trying to hunt you down so hard man and he told me that you had a video out. Anyway I'm on a squishy stamsorc I didn't know wtf to do when that bow ulti hit me hahaha. GGs bro. I can vouch for you... that player ElenaGilbert in your vid (not that you killed them,) was probably Emp at the time this occurred. And most of my squadmates are not bad players by any means.

You were having a field day with us for like an hour. Perma-stealthing bow nightblades are kinda my least favorite character but... I'll give it to ya. I don't think you ever de-synced me. I got sniped to death just as fair as fair can be, LOL
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OBJnoob wrote: »
    Oh god I was waiting for it and there it was, right at the end. Got me >_<

A friend of mine was trying to hunt you down so hard man and he told me that you had a video out. Anyway I'm on a squishy stamsorc I didn't know wtf to do when that bow ulti hit me hahaha. GGs bro. I can vouch for you... that player ElenaGilbert in your vid (not that you killed them,) was probably Emp at the time this occurred. And most of my squadmates are not bad players by any means.

You were having a field day with us for like an hour. Perma-stealthing bow nightblades are kinda my least favorite character but... I'll give it to ya. I don't think you ever de-synced me. I got sniped to death just as fair as fair can be, LOL

Yall got me to more then once, I know catsjamas was pretty upset but he puts out enough damage he might as well be a ganker to lol. I sent him a message that we should be friends but we are in a teebagging war right now 😆.
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    playing via phone hotspot should be regarded as cheating with a lag switch😆
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha yea I'm sure it was Catspajamas that was complaining through headset. I also do enough damage I might as well be considered a ganker (well almost,) so yea... what goes around comes around. Not upset at all.

What I really like about your build, returning to topic, is how mobile you are in stealth. As a stamsorc I have caltrops on my bar, hurricane, and streak. Couldn't find ya. Just couldn't. So whatever I feel about nightblades aside... you displayed a lot of skill I think in your positioning and target selection.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ha-ha, laughed so hard as always :D
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont forget to fill out ISMs :p
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • FangOfTheTwoMoons
    FangOfTheTwoMoons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loved the editing, especially in the beginning. Died at the snipe icon in his glasses at 00:57 xD

Congrats on your upcoming retirement as well!
    Edited by FangOfTheTwoMoons on June 25, 2020 9:36AM
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loved the editing, especially in the beginning. Died at the snipe icon in his glasses at 00:57 xD

Congrats on your upcoming retirement as well!

Hehehe, I wasn't sure if anyone would have noticed the glasses part.