The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

vMA - Flawless Conquerer, how?

Stealthk80
Stealthk80
✭✭
Ok hopefully the title grabbed your attention and you came in here with a L2P comment, helpful, haha.

Right so my query - i farmed a lot since greymoor to get all the weapons post patch, 31 runs and im done. Of those runs around 9 were flawless, including the last 3. Round 7 is the usual culprit causing a 14/15.

Now the problem - this was on a magsorc, and im fully aware that is one of the easiest classes to get flawless.
My magsorc isnt my trial character as our team wants necro, so i run a magcro.

Is there a build out there thats an easier way through vma on a magcro? My concern is the lack of shields and heals in comparison to the sorc, mechs shouldnt be an issue

Thanks

Best Answer

• zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try putting shield enchantment on backbar maybe
    Answer ✓
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rich already gave us the ultimate tip to achieve "Flawless Conqueror".

"Never let your health bar go down to zero".

Simple as that.

NB : should work with your magcro too.
    Edited by anitajoneb17_ESO on June 22, 2020 2:04PM
  • Stealthk80
    Stealthk80
    ✭✭
    Rich already gave us the ultimate tip to achieve "Flawless Conqueror".

"Never let your health bar go down to zero".

Simple as that.

NB : should work with your magcro too.

To be fair that is the best tip out there!! 😂
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ghost is really the only heal you should need. If that's not enough you can drop something for harness/dampen. Take sigils if you need as well.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• yRaven
    yRaven
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's luck, no real deal with that, you can have no death all the way and die to the most stupid thing ever
    Edited by yRaven on June 24, 2020 12:44PM
    Jack of all trades. Master of at least one.
    -
    Àrës - Magicka Dragonknight (EP)
    Persephónē - Magicka Warden (EP)
    Athēna - Magicka Templar (EP)
    Hādēs - Magicka Necromancer (EP)
    Hërmës - Runner Troll (EP)
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yRaven wrote: »
    It's luck, no real deal with that, you can have no death all the way and day to the most stupid thing ever

Completely agree. With the way VMA has been performing for the last year, you can be running flawless until the last boss fight and suddenly your stamina will disappear for no reason and not regenerate, or your heals won't fire, or my favorite story where you kill the final boss and opening the chest removes your flawless run.
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you want to go safe just use infused shielding enchantment and/or iceheart, we have more than enough damage right now to have zero drawback making spec into defense if needed. Mobility is a must so pfg is the way definitely.
  • Stealthk80
    Stealthk80
    ✭✭
    Was thinking fg/ms/ice heart, i just got used to clearing it in sorc using ui/ia and heavy sttacks for sustain
  • Haquor
    Haquor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fg/ms/ice heart is a solid setup.

For magecro you have some excellent tools and heals.

Keep up spirit guardian, mortal coil for real strong HoTs and use every sigil you move past.

Drop ground dots and send in the blastbones. Pulse anything remaining.

Pop harness magicka regularly and pre-emptively.

Kill ranged adds first while kiting other stuff if you need. Melee mobs are a distraction unless they are about to dizzy swing you.

Killing the correct adds quickly will mitigate more damage than healing and shielding.