The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ZoS do you listen?

LordVox
LordVox
✭✭✭
For years now there has been lag issues with cryodil. Yet time and time again people *** and complain to you folks whom most are subscribers and it seems that it always falls on deaf ears at what ever level. Your servers are over crowded most of the nights. CP campaigns have always been this way from the unable to switch hot bars or skill delays stuff not going off when it should. That was always to be expected even though it shouldn't. I understand that most of your player base is PVE but you have a large community of folks like me whom love pvp but most nights its become unplayable due to the just sheer volume of people log in to cryo.

I can tell you I am not the only voice complaining if you would just look at the chat in cryo you would see that people are all having the same issues. Lag is a thing it happens but it shouldnt every single time. I don't know what it will take for you folks to actually listen to the pvp community. The server instability is just obnoxious all night tonight and last night it was all the same server delay lag unable to swap weapons. I mean come on ZoS just fix issues we have been complaining about. I know things cost money to upgrade and what not but are we mostly all not paying you $15 a month. Frankly it seems that you guys really do not actually care about this side at all. I've played this game since 2015 I have enjoyed myself but its getting to the point that the game is unplayable and no longer fun to go pvp.

I have gone and experienced the pve side of the game however its just not my cup of tea I enjoy player versus player. I don't want to leave this game I enjoy it but why do I or all the others subscribe if everything we have been complaining about just never goes anywhere. We are tired of beating the dead horse too just fix the problems.