The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Costume-Outfit Converter

DreamsUnderStars
DreamsUnderStars
✭✭✭✭✭
I know there are people who have those no-armour value outfits like the pants and shirts that you get when you make a character. And I also know there are people who have been wishing they could use these over the top of their armour like they can with costumes. I'm one of them.

The idea is to have an npc or even just a window tab in collections when you pay 400 crowns to convert a single item to a costume piece and it gets added to collections.
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or whatever price as long as it's not ridiculous like the outfit tab that costs 1500 crowns and isn't account bound.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos created an odd situation with having one-piece costumes and 8 slot motifs (9 slots with DW).