The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Vampire Home decorated with flesh room, torture room and just demented stuff

DUTCH_REAPER
DUTCH_REAPER
✭✭✭✭✭
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome! :smiley: Very nice attention to the gory details, lol. A great use of the Wraithhome space, and an impressive collection of expensive and creepy furniture! Bonus points for In This Moment, too. :wink:
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    Awesome! :smiley: Very nice attention to the gory details, lol. A great use of the Wraithhome space, and an impressive collection of expensive and creepy furniture! Bonus points for In This Moment, too. :wink:

Thank you! Gotta rock out right?
  • Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Their are gargantuan mounds of flesh available to us? That's where my mouth dropped.
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cireous wrote: »
    Their are gargantuan mounds of flesh available to us? That's where my mouth dropped.

lol I used the mushrooms from Vardenfell furnisher vendor and turned them. Place a flame brazier behind it to give that flesh pulsing vibe to it. I wish I could take credit for it but I saw it a couple years back from another guy and was like oh yes I'm doin this!
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need that Sanguine statue to hurry up and come out.