The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cyrodil Motifs

grkkll
grkkll
✭✭✭
I'm a bit short on these. I have characters in each of the factions but not sure of the best way to collect these. I've spent a couple of hours in IC and sewers, opening and killing everything but not a single motif drop. I could always visit guild traders and probably will but I'd prefer to obtain myself if I can. Do delve chests drop them and would that be the best source?
  • Sendirra
    Sendirra
    ✭✭
    They have a high chance of dropping via cyrodiil treasure map chests. Your character's alliance determines what motif you get tho.
    PC-EU
  • grkkll
    grkkll
    ✭✭✭
    TY, I was forgetting about the maps, have a few on an alt I think. I know its alliance specific as well
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always got a bunch of them from chests in IC (again determined by the faction of the character)
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • grkkll
    grkkll
    ✭✭✭
    After spending several hours in IC/IC sewers and opening every chest I found (and 0 motifs) I decided to visit tamriel traders and buy the motifs. Maybe bad rng or perhaps changes in Eso but for 100k or so I got all remaining motifs (about 18 I think). I must have had success a couple of years ago when last there but maybe things have changed?
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Treasure Chest maps produce them very regularly.