The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Marble White dye from antiquities

Alphawolf01A
Alphawolf01A
✭✭✭✭✭
This dye appears to be the same as Julianos White. I've tried it on costumes as well as weapons and armor. No difference.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This dye appears to be the same as Julianos White. I've tried it on costumes as well as weapons and armor. No difference.

Just like any dye in the game, it depends on which fabric or plate you try it on, @Alphawolf01A.

I had some good results on my Stam Sorc pairing it with Wayrest Royal Purple ...

FvxsFe2.png

2Tndlte.png

• tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Julianos White has a purple sheen that is usually subtle

In comparison, Marble White is a bit purer white and shinier (I think), and has a noticeable pink sheen
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll have to try it out on more items to find the best look for it and maybe in a different dye station, so many in town are poorly lit. Thanks for the feedback.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, try using different Material Tiers as they take Dyes differently. The original leveling materials take truer dyes with influencing everything with Red, or Pink.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll have to try it out on more items to find the best look for it and maybe in a different dye station, so many in town are poorly lit. Thanks for the feedback.

The dye station in Orsinium is decent for lighting, @Alphawolf01A ... if you want to give it a shot.
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, i can see the difference now, a faint pink and purple tint is visible on the right materials. On the wrong ones, it looks the same.. Would have been nice if the difference was easier to see on any material or if the marble was shinier all around.