The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trait selling

eMKa8
eMKa8
✭✭✭
Hi , i have a more difficult question.

I have seen on a guild trader that someone was selling level 1 rings with researchable treats on for quite some money.

My question. If i would create a level 1 ring with a trait (f.i. Robust). If someoNe without that trait would buy that ... would they then be able to research robust trait through that item ????

Other question : are items with traits ALWAYS researchable by players who dont have that trait yet? So if i create a stupid ring with treat and give it to a friend , will he then be able to research that trait through that low level crafted ring ?

Thaaaanks
  • yRaven
    yRaven
    ✭✭✭✭
    For first, second and third question. YES
    Edited by yRaven on June 19, 2020 8:39PM
    Jack of all trades. Master of at least one.
    -
    Àrës - Magicka Dragonknight (EP)
    Persephónē - Magicka Warden (EP)
    Athēna - Magicka Templar (EP)
    Hādēs - Magicka Necromancer (EP)
    Hërmës - Runner Troll (EP)
  • eMKa8
    eMKa8
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you!
  • eMKa8
    eMKa8
    ✭✭✭
    How come there are so few rings and necklaces you can find where there are traits to be researched upon. Those rings are extremely rare !

There are like 5 traits i never stumbled upon in the open world
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    eMKa8 wrote: »
    How come there are so few rings and necklaces you can find where there are traits to be researched upon. Those rings are extremely rare !

There are like 5 traits i never stumbled upon in the open world

You won't stumble on those other 5 in the open world. The others are found through other portions of content of the game. For instance Bloodthirsty traited jewelry drops in the weekly rewards for trials (rarely).
  • OG_Kaveman
    OG_Kaveman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Jewelry

that link has all the information on where to find all the jewelry traits, if you dont want to buy them at guild traders.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Some of the traits you are better off buying through a guild trader as they are hard to obtain. Harmony, swift, and triune come to mind. Plus, the mats needed to create those traits are exceedingly rare, and therefore, very expensive.