The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question about types of damage

bongtokin420insd16
bongtokin420insd16
✭✭✭✭
So this is likely a question more for tanks but...

Are all heavy and light attacks incoming from a boss or mob considered physical damage?

For example, in vss during the fire dragon fight, I know the tiny fire atros are producing elemental damage, but what about the big iron atros? I’m sure their special abilities are elemental but they are easy to avoid. Thee massive heavy attacks and uppercuts aren’t always, and I’m trying to mitigate some of it. Just want to make sure it’s considered physical damage though before I try to make a plan.

Thanks for the input everyone.
Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m gonna bump this and hope it gets some life lol. No one seems to be able to answer :smile:
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA