The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Please Add Preview Dyeable Option Toggles to Costumes

Zyva
Zyva
✭✭✭✭✭
I dont know if this has been mentioned before; but time and time again, I have been beyond disappointed upon purchasing a costume, to discover that portions of the outfit are unable to be dyed. Case in point, the latest Innkeeper costume and its boots. Would it be that difficult to add to the preview window, a toggle that shows different dye options? just some standard/random options just to showcase what portions can/cant be dyed? It would help enormously when it comes to deciding whether or not to buy an costume or not, instead of waiting around and asking friends or just gambling that you can.

please! I'm sure there are others who would also like to know this about costumes in the crown store.
Zyvä (Nightblade) ~ Purricâne (Sorcerer) ~ Boñfürr (Dragonknight) ~ Cätnïp (Warden) ~ Boñespùrr (Necromancer)~ Catsänova (Templar)
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is possible to request a refund through Online Support, @Zyva, if you don't like the costume after finding these types of issues.

For PC players, sometimes ZOS has a window on PTS to try out new costumes ... but that's not always consistent (especially for Crate offerings).

Edited by Taleof2Cities on June 19, 2020 4:39PM