The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

If you don't know what house to buy... just buy Mournoth Keep!

MaLTRaiN
MaLTRaiN
✭✭✭
Hi. I'm new on the game (first month) and I bought this house a few days ago after much thinking... and I can say it was a GREAT decision. This is why:

- It's cheap. I mean, for the amount of crowns or gold you pay for it, you have a pretty large home for a solo player or a little guild.
- It has a wayshrine just outside... I mean, wherever I am on the map, I can go to home and then go to the shrine in a bit.
- It has a dolmen just outside... and it's always with people (many people live in this home) so it's easy farming.
- It has some resources just outside (ancestor silk, for example) that you can pick up every time you go out.

Just buy it and you won't regret it.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is my favorite house too.

I set up a nice crafting area on the area on the hill to the left as you walk in. Surrounded it with some Trees and Shrubs. Off to the right i have a couple of Sparring dummies. On the upstairs balcony i have a shrine to various deities.
    Edited by Nestor on June 18, 2020 7:23PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• RavenLake
    RavenLake
    ✭✭✭
    I've had my eye on that one for awhile. My little Twin Sands house is getting full with all my antiquities.
  • MaLTRaiN
    MaLTRaiN
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, yesterday was lucky and got an Aetheric Cypher (something like that) and sold it for 900k.

So just bought all crafting stations and some lamps... it's great to craft yout things at home.

Only need a merchant now (I have the cat banker)... I'm waiting for my crowns (27 will suscribe for 6 months).
  • MaLTRaiN
    MaLTRaiN
    ✭✭✭
    RavenLake wrote: »
    I've had my eye on that one for awhile. My little Twin Sands house is getting full with all my antiquities.

I'm doing the "Two Queens" quest for getting the free big house, just for putting there all the items I have and won't use at home, LOL.