The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

just an FYI, healing had to be nerf'd to 40% effectiveness for people to even consider health regen.

Wing
Wing
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
just thought that was funny is all.
ESO player since beta.
full time subscriber.
PC NA
( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
DK one trick
  • ItsJustHashtag
    ItsJustHashtag
    ✭✭✭✭
    Healing in general wasn’t the issue. The issue was heals stacking indefinitely that was the issue.
  • Rianai
    Rianai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, nobody was ever using TK before.
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rianai wrote: »
    Yea, nobody was ever using TK before.

and it got nerf'd

and the amount of people using TK compared to the more common monster sets was not even close.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • soniku4ikblis
    soniku4ikblis
    ✭✭✭
    TK, Radiating, Orgnums, Ground heal, block heals and Major Vit was and still is pretty shite and asinine.

I'm glad I still run it.
    Edited by soniku4ikblis on June 22, 2020 5:26PM
    __._-*._._._.-*'"{Sonic Euphoric Bliss}"'*-._._._.*-_.__
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did it get hit by 40%?

That's a pretty big hit to healing.

Is it worth considering healing still if you have like maj mending or is it too low to bother buffing?

Haven't had time to jump on in forever and based on what I've seen just about everything I had set up is way outta date
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did it get hit by 40%?

That's a pretty big hit to healing.

Is it worth considering healing still if you have like maj mending or is it too low to bother buffing?

Haven't had time to jump on in forever and based on what I've seen just about everything I had set up is way outta date

its down to 40% effectiveness compared to pve

so if you heal for 1000 in pve, you heal for 400 in pvp.

it was 50% (so 1000 to 500)

so a 20% loss (500 down to 400) from pre patch
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

DK one trick
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Troll King has been a very popular set on Nightblades for as long as I can remember.

Depending on style of play, one healer in the group with TK is all you need.
    Where as probably the only more popular set - Bloodspawn - was for yourself only.
    So you could get BS and TK by not using TK.
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's still not amazing