The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to buy hundreds of style stones at once?

ChimpyChumpy
ChimpyChumpy
✭✭✭
I'm doing a lot of writs now and constantly run out of style stones, going to guild traders to find 200 at a time seems like a pain as well, is there an addon or something that lets you buy thousands from a trader? A quick google search yielded nothing . . .
  • Puzzlenuts
    Puzzlenuts
    ✭✭✭
    You can buy all the racial style stones from vendors in the crafting area if thats what your looking for
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Puzzlenuts wrote: »
    You can buy all the racial style stones from vendors in the crafting area if thats what your looking for

To add to this, you can right-click on an item in the vendor window and select "Buy Multiple" to save some time. I don't know if it'll let you type in a number bigger than 200, but at least you don't have to hit E 1000 times. :D
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As others have said, just hit up a woodworker/blacksmith/clothier npc merchant and buy them directly from there. IIRC they all cost the same (15g) and you can buy an unlimited amount. If you're on console you'll have to use the thumbstick to increase quantity rather than being able to click directly into a box.

Also, I think Breton is the first racial motif in line when you're crafting something and therefore the default selected. If you're only using it for crafting it would make sense to buy only these to save you the time and hassle of having to manually select a style stone each day when you begin a crafting session.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• ChimpyChumpy
    ChimpyChumpy
    ✭✭✭
    Ilsabet wrote: »
    Puzzlenuts wrote: »

To add to this, you can right-click on an item in the vendor window and select "Buy Multiple" to save some time. I don't know if it'll let you type in a number bigger than 200, but at least you don't have to hit E 1000 times. :D

OMG thank you!!! I've been playing for a year and did not know you could do this! lol, been hitting E over and over like a fool!

Gonna buy 2k of each!
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can also hold shift and left click the + on the quantity to increase by 10 instead of 1.
  • ChimpyChumpy
    ChimpyChumpy
    ✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    You can also hold shift and left click the + on the quantity to increase by 10 instead of 1.

Awesome thanks! I bought 999 each since that was the max for one purchase. Will need to remember this for next time!