The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Mean Machine Raiding Community

Empu
Empu
✭✭
Mean_Machine.png

Name: Mean Machine
Style: Discord based raiding community
Language: English
Discord: discord.io/meanmachines
Time: CET/CEST
Server: PC-EU

Mean Machine is a raiding community which started with a group of core players who wanted to keep raiding together, thus a discord server was created.
Our server currently consists of 2 teams that raid regularly as well as a sign up open trial once a week.

Teams

Open Trials

Every Thursday evening we have an open sign-up trial ran on a "first come, first served" basis.
Our only requirements for these raids are that you show up on your specified role, on time, and have 160CP+ with x2 full sets of gear.

The Hoodlum Gang

Raiding days: Saturdays @ 17:00
Team leaders: @Empu and @Lordvonvaderham

We'll be forming our new core progression group "The Hoodlum Gang" in the upcoming weeks.
Our focus will be progression through all content, starting with vCraglorn trials.
We're currently looking for 1 tank and DD's to fill our roster. Requirements are 160CP and a keen mind to learn!

We'll provide:

-Chill enviroment to learn the trials in a natural progression.
-Experienced raid leaders with multiple trifecta titles achieved.
-A discord community where you can find other players to do things together, as well as open raids and lots more.

Hardcore Casual

Raiding days: Weds & Sat @ 20:00
Team leader: @Vaiyas

Our mid-level group with clears in all non-HM trials, moving into HM progression. Currently our group is full but we are looking for more experienced players to join the server as potential backups and to reinforce our roster. Our focus is to clear the more difficult content and work together to become better players in a relaxed environment where testing and wipes are welcomed!

We require 600CP+ and 75k DPS parse on the trial dummy with all non-HM clears.

Screenshot_20200606_214706.png
Edited by Empu on November 23, 2020 9:53AM
  • Fubz21
    Fubz21
    Been looking for a vet trials (progression) guild for a while now on PC and thought I'd leave a reply here.

I main a Stamdk, 505 CP and have a 70k parse on 21m trial dummy (running Relequen & Deadly Strike). Completed all trials on normal and a ton of vet DLC dungeons, just looking for a guild that runs vet trials and helps to learn mechanics.

Not sure where to apply, whether I leave my ingame name (@Fubz21) or if you just want us to join the Discord channel (can't see a link to join if that's the case).

Any ways, hope to hear from you soon.
    PC (EU)
    1100+ CP
    DK Tank - Main, 9 Trait Crafter
    Necro Tank
    MagSorc DD
    Templar DD
  • Empu
    Empu
    ✭✭
    Fubz21 wrote: »
    Been looking for a vet trials (progression) guild for a while now on PC and thought I'd leave a reply here.

I main a Stamdk, 505 CP and have a 70k parse on 21m trial dummy (running Relequen & Deadly Strike). Completed all trials on normal and a ton of vet DLC dungeons, just looking for a guild that runs vet trials and helps to learn mechanics.

Not sure where to apply, whether I leave my ingame name (@Fubz21) or if you just want us to join the Discord channel (can't see a link to join if that's the case).

Any ways, hope to hear from you soon.

Discord link should work now, also welcome to Mean Machine @Fubz21 :)
  • Empu
    Empu
    ✭✭
    Our vCR+3 GH progression team is currently looking for a skilled warden healer who is available to join us all 3 raiding nights, PM @Empu or @LordVonVaderham in-game or through our discord.
  • Empu
    Empu
    ✭✭
    Tonights training run for Veteran Halls of Fabrication!

Screenshot_20200709_221703.png
  • Empu
    Empu
    ✭✭
    Noob Machine team finished the Fang Focused achievement a while back :) GG team!

Screenshot_20200722_203026.png
    Edited by Empu on July 27, 2020 10:00PM
  • Lordvonvaderham
    Lordvonvaderham
    Soul Shriven
    Raid leader is pretty cool ngl
  • Empu
    Empu
    ✭✭
    We're in the progress of forming a new group aimed towards the newbies of ESO, our minimum requirement for this group will be 160CP, check the main post for more information :)
  • HappyDan
    HappyDan
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a spot in your core group for a tank for HM's progression? Done all vet trials just no exp in hm's