Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Dear Master Anglers and lesser fishers.. need some advice!

Moonsorrow
Moonsorrow
✭✭✭✭✭
So.. please if any epic Master Angler or a lesser fisher (without the most valuable title in all of Tamriel) could point me into the right direction at Western Skyrim/Blackreach on where can i find Foul Water?

Your wisdom is most appreciated if you can share the knowledge.
Can direct message me also if wanna be publicly secretive about your fishing locations.. one does not simply tell all their fishing locations to everyone..

z9IeoXe.jpg

<3

Thank you! :)

Bonus question unrelated to fishing: How many times one must run Direfrost to get that sweet Snow Treaders Lead? The thing Drodda says when you attack her.. Maybe i am actually right now just a frozen statue there, forever.. Her powers seem to have made me trapped there, doing it over and over again.. and maybe this forum post and my whole real life also is just a cold and endless dream..

"Your frozen souls will haunt this place forever!" - Drodda of Icereach

• twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moonsorrow wrote: »
    So.. please if any epic Master Angler or a lesser fisher (without the most valuable title in all of Tamriel) could point me into the right direction at Western Skyrim/Blackreach on where can i find Foul Water?

Can direct message me also if wanna be publicly secretive about your fishing locations.. one does not simply tell all their fishing locations to everyone..

z9IeoXe.jpg

<3

Bonus question unrelated to fishing: How many times one must run Direfrost to get that sweet Snow Treaders Lead? The thing Drodda says when you attack her.. Maybe i am actually right now just a frozen statue there, forever.. Her powers seem to have made me trapped there, doing it over and over again.. and maybe this forum post and my whole real life also is just a cold and endless dream..

The new areas/zone maps aren't part of the pursuit.
    Just saying.
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.
  • BisDasBlutGefriert
    BisDasBlutGefriert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by BisDasBlutGefriert on June 15, 2020 11:23PM
    ~There’s a positive in every negative. Sometimes the positive is harder to find than other times, but there is ALWAYS one there~
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most foul water is down in Blackreach.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Oathsworn - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    66,110 achievement points
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    twev wrote: »
    Moonsorrow wrote: »

z9IeoXe.jpg

<3

The new areas/zone maps aren't part of the pursuit.
    Just saying.

I know that not need them for THE Great Master`s Degree in fishing.. but, local zone achievement it has.. gotta fish 'em all! :joy:
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BisDasBlutGefriert
    BisDasBlutGefriert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're welcome! 😁👍
    ~There’s a positive in every negative. Sometimes the positive is harder to find than other times, but there is ALWAYS one there~