The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ZOS did you stealth fix cyro???!

DUTCH_REAPER
DUTCH_REAPER
✭✭✭✭✭
✭
Holy biscuits n gravy it has been EPIC today! No seriously. We only had 1 desync in hours of play against a ton of players.

Bravo Zulu πŸ‘
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭
    Haha got a lot of pms. This is NOt satire! Seriously I don’t know what they did but reduction is lag has been on point today for sure!
  • ItsJustHashtag
    ItsJustHashtag
    ✭✭✭✭
    I smell cap
  • Tammany
    Tammany
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hows ur performance, able to write through this lag ?
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭
    Hahahahaha when VE was at Aless it pooped out lol
  • Giljabrar
    Giljabrar
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only reason performance in Grey Host is ever playable, is when it's mostly dead. Even approaching 2/2/2 bar population it starts to get awful.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    After this weekend, I'm gonna go with "no".
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭
    lol too true
  • lostcloud
    lostcloud
    ✭✭✭
    The only reason performance in Grey Host is ever playable, is when it's mostly dead. Even approaching 2/2/2 bar population it starts to get awful.

As an offpeak player 2/2/2 pop made for some really fun play once but of late it has become unplayable with skill de-sinks, you get to see skills go off but do not get the effects until 2 or 3 seconds later. This has become the norm now not the exception, I simply log out in frustration.

Such a shame there will not be a decent MMO option out there for a year or 2 yet. When a half-decent option does arrive my guildmates and I will be gone.
    Nocturnal (AD AvA Oceanic guild, still kicking after 5 years) Formed in 1999 DAoC Beta now in our 21st year.