The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Have you seen Volendrung spawn at a spawn location?

Gedalya
Gedalya
✭✭✭✭✭
I have been enjoying Volendrung quite a bit and I have been monitoring when it spawns and where. I am curious though, has anyone here ever seen it actually spawn at a spawn point in person? I mean independent of the notification on screen; seen it actually appear from Oblivion. I have never actually seen this.
Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org

Best Answers

• red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've seen it once as I just logged in still sitting near the spot. It just fades in from what I recall.
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
    Answer ✓
  • johnjetau
    johnjetau
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. I have seen it spawn on many occasions. That is why I'm able to steal it from enemy territory on a regular basis (NA Gray Host) and run it back to DC.
    Its not hard to predict where the hammer will spawn and at what time (there is a pattern to it).

It just appears, like enemies do, when they re-spawn. Then the notification gets sent.

:)
    Answer ✓
  • paydros
    paydros
    Soul Shriven
    Id be curious to see the graphics of it. Or it it anticlimactic?
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive only ever seen it spawn behind gates and im never there so, no i havent.
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have never seen the hammer spawn. I have been having fun monitoring it and watching the clock to see when it spawns and to obviously try and find it once it does. I ask the question as I have yet to see it spawn and I'm curious if anyone has; perhaps the player population near the spawn point is a mitigating factor in where it spawns. Perhaps a dev would like to chim in.
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org