The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Death By Gargoyle <PvE> (vet content focus)

EDS604
EDS604
✭✭✭
This is NOT a faceless LFM 500 people pug guild. Our goal is to build a friendly community of dedicated members where you can ask for a vDLC dungeon for example, expecting that whoever answers will be able to carry their weight.

We are looking for players that join raids/dungeons for the sake of raiding/dungeoneering. So if you're the type that only joins runs if it's convenient for them, this is not the place for you, we're not a farmbot. Dedicated members will be rewarded with priority signups for "the more interesting runs" and will receive help when they need to farm gear for example.

We're not aiming for perfection and we're not aiming for scores. We're aiming for a balanced middle-ground between basic and advanced, to get the best clears we can, but without the pressure of hardcore groups. Regardless if we clear easily on a training run, or if we wipe, we always expect people to not be toxic towards others.

Our schedule (all trials from 20:00 to 22:00 CEST)
Monday :
Tuesday :
Wednesday : Open raids
Thursday : Training runs for tanks and healers on request.
Friday : Open raids
Saturday :
Sunday : open weekly vSS FARM run

Basic requirements (this will change depending on content):
- 400 CP
- For DDs: 60k DPS on 21 mill trial dummy. (However we do expect people to work their way up to at least 70k, we have people that can and are willing to help with a wide variety of classes.)
DPS requirements vary depending on the content we run.
- Healers and tanks are expected to use group utility sets/skills (buffs, debuffs, etc) - we are very particular about support roles providing buffs/debuffs.

If you think this is a guild for you, send us an in-game mail for an invite. @eds604 or @faultylogics.
Edited by EDS604 on August 14, 2020 9:26AM
PC EU, Guildleader of "Death By Gargoyle".
  • EDS604
    EDS604
    ✭✭✭
    Still looking for members to join our ranks.
    PC EU, Guildleader of "Death By Gargoyle".
  • Markodius
    Markodius
    Soul Shriven
    Hello. Can i join to your guild? Currently i have only 216 CP. Templar healer. LF friendly eng speaking guild because i wanna practice my english, and farm trials with friendly people as match as posible.