The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Seeking social guild for PVE/PVP 1PM-8PM AEST/10PM-5AM CDT

nihoumab14_ESO
nihoumab14_ESO
✭✭✭
Hello,

I've been pattering around in ESO for a while, and would like to find a guild with which to truly enjoy the game. I would love to find a guild that is social especially in voice such as discord. I primarily enjoy healing in PVE/PVP situations, and can potentially be convinced to tank (never done it in ESO but have in other games), but have never really done anything more than random BGs or a couple of random normal dungeons as I've never had a group to really enjoy and experience content with. Not looking for anything hardcore necessarily, more for a group to do content with for fun, but would love to have challenges too. Guild size doesn't matter

I am US based, but my late schedule also meshes well with AU/NZ/SE Asia play times (I am primarily active 1PM-8PM AEST/10PM-5AM CDT), and I have no geographic biases :)

I also have a cat who will constantly meow into voice chat if you want to hear my cat lecture me from time to time! Please be LGBT friendly!

Feel free to reply here, or @ me in game or send mail @vibronix or reply here!