Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Multiple Accounts

GenjiraX
GenjiraX
✭✭✭✭✭
The base game is on sale atm. Is it permissible for me to buy eight more copies (already have two), start a guild on my main account, and have the other nine accounts join my guild to give me the guild bank?

Best Answers

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. Though I believe you can also do the same thing with extra accounts made during the free trials.
    Answer ✓
  • Noggin_the_Nog
    Noggin_the_Nog
    ✭✭✭
    GenjiraX wrote: »
    The base game is on sale atm. Is it permissible for me to buy eight more copies (already have two), start a guild on my main account, and have the other nine accounts join my guild to give me the guild bank?

Yes.

From Wiki -
    "To open a bank for the guild it must have a minimum of ten members"

For each account you will need a separate e-mail account. Not hard to arrange and free.

Best to write down all the passwords/account names/characters etc. So easy to loose track of these.

Good luck.
    Answer ✓
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. Though I believe you can also do the same thing with extra accounts made during the free trials.

Great, thank you. I don't mind paying 60% off.
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best to write down all the passwords/account names/characters etc. So easy to loose track of these.

Good luck.

Yep, have been, thanks. It’s much more onerous than I anticipated.

It’s not so much the 500 slot bank I want, it’s the fact that I could have up to 180 characters all interconnected, swapping gear, gold, recipes, etc. The complexity really interests me.
  • Wandering_Immigrant
    Wandering_Immigrant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Wandering_Immigrant on June 14, 2020 9:45PM