The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can we please change the name of specialty crafted Essence of Health potions?

xaraan
xaraan
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Not the first time this has been brought up, but it's still a pain point, even if a minor one in the scheme of things.

Crafted health potions like tri-pots and more expensive health potions using things like powdered mother of pearl will all take priority for writ turn in over regular crafted health potions. Unless you move every essence of health to your bank and remember to take them out on every character afterward. This happens with poisons as well, but for some reason I was able to lock poisons in the default lock system, but not potions.

The crown version is not called essence of health, it's call tri-restoration potion. Would be nice to see the crafted version changed to this as well, and perhaps a different name given to the other crafted health potions using mother of pearl like health restoration or something similar. Even if you just do something behind the scenes and not change the name it will help.

If someone knows an add-on to help with this issue on PC, I may try it, though I hate downloading an add-on just to fix something that shouldn't be the happening to begin with (especially a bulky add-on that probably does a lot more than just this one minor thing). Would rather see this fixed in default system.
Edited by xaraan on June 13, 2020 5:14PM
-- @xaraan --
nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
AD • NA • PC
  • Wandering_Immigrant
    Wandering_Immigrant
    ✭✭✭✭
    I always wondered why you can't just lock them like you can poisons.

I've also accidentally NPCed stacks of freshly crafted pots while unloading trash at vendors because of this.