Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Grey Host PC/EU

PapaWeeb
PapaWeeb
✭✭✭✭
Is there really no thread for the biggest campaign on EU? As a nice change the map isn't entirely red tonight, they left us a few scraps :smile:
7AEGv6g.png
Edited by PapaWeeb on June 13, 2020 2:06AM
PC EU
  • Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome gameplay from Gray Host today

PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
  • PapaWeeb
    PapaWeeb
    ✭✭✭✭
    Berenhir wrote: »

Idk, looks working as intended to me :/
    PC EU
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Berenhir wrote: »

:D
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ooh I got that bug too. At least you got lucky not permanently stuck and have to relogin. Although you got dropped from server in the end :D
    I dropped temporal guard.
  • PapaWeeb
    PapaWeeb
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't get pictures to post :|
    Edited by PapaWeeb on June 18, 2020 12:30AM
    PC EU
  • Heresyall
    Heresyall
    ✭✭✭✭
    Faction lock :')
    -Heresya EP MagNB/AR 50
    -Hȩresya EP MagNB/AR 50
    -Lonely Player EP MagNB/AR 50
    -The Godblade DC MagNB/ AR 50
    -Useless Class EP MagNB/AR 50
    -Crippled Class AD MagNB/AR 50
    -The Serpent EP MagNB/ AR 50
    -Harrowing Reaper EP MagNB / AR 50
    -Lord Herrington EP MagDK/AR 47
    -Mind Terror EP MagNecro/AR 35
    [center
    -Soul Siphoner EP MagNB/AR 38
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    D2FHIpR.png

FYxco2f.jpg

Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • RamiroCruzo
    RamiroCruzo
    ✭✭✭
    EP shames mew now. u_u
    Having a light side... And a Dark side... Is what makes life interesting...
    High as Nord and Proud as Dark Elf
    Blood for the Pact
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zer0oo wrote: »
    D2FHIpR.png

FYxco2f.jpg

Such is PvP in 2020...
  • RamiroCruzo
    RamiroCruzo
    ✭✭✭
    Wait for 2 hours, and voila~! 20 man group of AD chasing you across the terrain if you kill one guy. The campaign sucks, all alliance are being *** there.
    Having a light side... And a Dark side... Is what makes life interesting...
    High as Nord and Proud as Dark Elf
    Blood for the Pact
  • PapaWeeb
    PapaWeeb
    ✭✭✭✭
    I detest this bloody faction lock. The only time I have to play is either EP 20v3 bowtard nightcap, or AD morning cap. So many obnoxious people, so little will to play, yet here I am. Guess I'm a masochist or just too depressingly attached to this stupid game to uninstall it
    PC EU
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PapaWeeb wrote: »
    I detest this bloody faction lock. The only time I have to play is either EP 20v3 bowtard nightcap, or AD morning cap. So many obnoxious people, so little will to play, yet here I am. Guess I'm a masochist or just too depressingly attached to this stupid game to uninstall it

Hih, we all have those feelings at Grey Host, still even with the faction lock - atleast you can always see who joins the zergy alliance for easiest times on the mass rolling whole map with just numbers when it happens at the end of campaign and see many went to the winning Alliance expecting another easy win with the zerg.

Still, i have been there most nights on AD, fighting to the last keep until like 6am, They can res people up faster than can kill them.. sometimes still fun def wins with small defending group against them if they do stupid things.. also sometimes that night zerg with Hammer, like come on.. then sleepy time after Temple/scroll def. :D

And about Alliance lock, on other campaigns where can move to other alliance freely, you see MORE people switching to the zerging side for easy AP than people moving to help the underdog. It is what it is. I know "true pvpers" will move away from the zergiest one, but.. more of the super casuals move to the biggest zerg so end result is unlocked campaigns have the same situation except for the loyalists and prime time pop, and traditional "one alliance only blob guilds" that i will not mention but all know them, they been around for years.

Edited by Moonsorrow on July 19, 2020 3:57PM
  • PapaWeeb
    PapaWeeb
    ✭✭✭✭
    Perpetually teabagged trying to defend a keep solo vs 30 reds + Volendrung with pocket healer. What the hell else can you do at this hour?? IC is dominated by smallman groups farming with Imperial Physique, all other campaigns are dead. Either give up PvP or enjoy being swarmed if you so much as look at a resource, in some corner of the map. Because after they wipe the map and make everyone else log off, all they can do is chase each god damn resource as it turns.
    PC EU
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PapaWeeb wrote: »
    Because after they wipe the map and make everyone else log off, all they can do is chase each god damn resource as it turns.

Funny thing is.. well not that funny, but more like a fact is if you been on the side who does that, you know they even type on zone chat if there is a single player somewhere "1 ad near BM lumber" and so all of the ones left after map red comes after 1 player lol.

And they do this to discourage people from staying logged, so they can gain maximum score before other alliances wake up, when there starts to be enough people on other alliances for them to get defeats, these "heroes" who chase 1 player logs out and repeat same at next night.

There are nights when EP is 3 bars or locked at 2am CET and others at 1 bar.. then there are these heroes who like to tbag with 30+ against 3. Sportsmanship at its best. But i guess they need a way to feel good about their PVP skills and they actually think they are good.

*shrugs*

• PapaWeeb
    PapaWeeb
    ✭✭✭✭
    4iPlc7c.png

3 bar EP, 1 bar everyone else, still no low pop bonus
    PC EU
  • Anony_Mouse
    Anony_Mouse
    ✭✭✭✭
    when should the low pop bonus kick in? What are the triggers?