Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

ESO GOLDEN VENDOR ITEMS – 2020/06/12

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
What does the Golden Vendor offer this week?
The Adhazabi Aba-daro is a special ESO vendor that only appears on the weekend to offer a random selection of gold jewelry (2 from dungeons and two from zone items sets), two monster set helms or shoulders (pledge dungeons).
  1. Ring of the Lich – Arcane 250,000g / 500,000AP
  2. Jailer’s Ring – Healthy 250,000g / 500,000AP
  3. Thunderbug’s Ring – Healthy 150,000g / 300,000AP*
  4. Livewire Ring – Healthy 150,000g / 300,000AP*
  5. Swarm Mother’s Helm – Infused / Impenetrable (Light, Medium, Heavy) 100,000g / 200,000AP
  6. Bloodspawn’s Helm – Infused / Impenetrable (Light, Medium, Heavy) 100,000g / 200,000AP
*Tradeable

Items purchased with Alliance points are impenetrable.

Full history of golden vendor items: http://benevolentbowd.ca/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-alliance-point-vendor-items/

About the Vendor
https://youtu.be/KIQZNJR4CfA
Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Shared My Notes With the World to Help Others"
ESO Calendarmancer - Retired
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another week with nothing much to buy from this vendor...
    PC-EU
  • Chrysa1is
    Chrysa1is
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That fleabag needs a buff.
  • Vicinia
    Vicinia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bloodspawn eh? :lol:
  • Pauls
    Pauls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trash vendor again
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bloodspawn after a huge nerf good one ZoS!!
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is it just me or do the monster helms surprisingly always show up directly after they have been nerfed? coincidence?
  • TragedyOA
    TragedyOA
    ✭✭✭✭
    is it just me or do the monster helms surprisingly always show up directly after they have been nerfed? coincidence?

Been happening for months now.
  • Prrasha
    Prrasha
    ✭✭✭

Well, there's also the times when they show up just before they get nerfed. (Already wrecked on the PTS, not yet on Live.)
  • gatekeeper13
    gatekeeper13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They should just remove this joke called golden vendor completely. The sets he is selling are 90% of the time pure garbage.
  • Neophyte
    Neophyte
    ✭✭✭
    They should just remove this joke called golden vendor completely. The sets he is selling are 90% of the time pure garbage.

The main issue with the vendor is there’s no guaranteed reward for your time. PvP vendors should give you a choice on what to buy. Especially when older players farmed almost every monster set already. The whole “come back next week and see what trash I have” is a garbage system
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swarm Mother's looks like a fun set, for occasions. Would it pull enemies of a wall?
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BoraxFlux wrote: »
    Swarm Mother's looks like a fun set, for occasions. Would it pull enemies of a wall?

Try Swarm with daedric minefield :)
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    really-bro-really-e8edfd9765.jpg

* sigh * I guess we will never get anything new at gold vendor. What is the point of that merchant if it sells old crap ?

1. We can upgrade jewellery, so it is actually better & faster to farm mats & upgrade jewellery. Golden jewellery sold by golden vendor has decreased in value to the point that it has almost no value.
    2. It is pointless to buy DLC dungeon jewellery, as you will be missing 5 pcs set. If you have certain dungeon DLC... well in that case, read 1 point ^.
    3. Monster shoulders we can get from Undaunted vendor (DLC ones too, without buying the DLC) at any given time.
    4. Base game monster helmets are super easy o get - by farming X dungeon, even via group finder or even by soloing it.
    5. Mythic items made monster sets less relevant and in many cases 5-5-2 is kinda obsolete.

Conclusion: Monster DLC helmets are the only thing worth buying, but even then you have 1 pcs mythic item + monster shoulder you can buy from Undaunted vendor.

Anyway, thanks for posting this OP ;)
  • Vizikul
    Vizikul
    ✭✭✭✭

It's Zos way to rub salt into the wound :D
    Pugging. Pugging all the way to victory.
    Imperial Dragonknight --- male, stamina, heavy & medium armor, dual wield, one hand and shield, two handed.
    Breton Templar --- female, magicka, light armor, restoration staff.
    Redguard Warden --- female, stamina, medium armor, bow.
    Breton Sorcerer --- male, magicka, light armor, destruction staff.
    Imperial Templar --- male, stamina, medium armor, two handed.

Daggerfall Covenant loyalist
  • Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'll pick up a Bloodspawn helm, got the shoulders and it will be quite handy for my solo build.
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.