Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't find book: Yenadar's Journal

Technica
Technica
✭✭✭
I'm trying to complete my Lore Library and I'm going through each location to collect all the books using the Lorebooks addon.

I'm in Reaper's March, trying to find Yenadar's Journal, which is shown to be in Kala's house in S'ren Ja. (I have the 3 torn journal pages: one, two, three) I've looked all around Kala's house and can't find it, I've spoken to her but she doesn't have anything to say other than "Kala welcomes you to her home. The bright moons watch over you."
I've Googled around for the book location or how to find it and where, and I'm not getting anywhere. I've been the whole way around Jode's Light delve 4 times and defeated Yenadar each time and I still can't find it.

Can anyone help?
Also, It says it's tied to the quest Test of Faith, but it's been so long since I completed this area on this character (likely to be 2-3 years), so I assume I've long completed it.
And, to clarify, the book is greyed out in my library, indicating I haven't found it yet
Edited by Technica on June 12, 2020 9:13PM
You will know me by my eye. | Adventuring since beta | PC EU | ESO+ | I recommend this reshade (Example Screenshots)
  • SolidBeast
    SolidBeast
    Soul Shriven
    Did you ever figure this out, OP? I'm stuck in the same way and your post popped up. I'm suspecting that perhaps my addon JunkBuster deleted this item and that bugged it out from ever dropping again. If this post gets locked, please PM me with the answer if you ever discovered it. Thanks.

EDIT: well, that was premature of me. I just figured it out. The item was, in fact, in my inventory. It just did not show up in quest items, and I had to use the search bar to find it. Activating the item then opened the quest, upon completing it, the journal spawned on the table next to Kala. Hope this helps someone in the future.
    Edited by SolidBeast on October 14, 2023 8:54PM
    "Many fall, but one remains."
  • dk_dunkirk
    dk_dunkirk
    ✭✭✭
    Also stuck on this.

UPDATE: I ran through the dungeon where it was supposed to drop, and couldn't find it. Went back to the house where it was supposed to be, and couldn't find it. Logged out for the day. Logged in today. Dropped a merchant companion, and BOOM... the book was in my inventory. Read it and finished the quest right there.

Weird.
    Edited by dk_dunkirk on February 18, 2024 10:03PM