Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

With inclusion of new mini games in ESO its the perfect time to build a companion App ZOS.

BamaWig
BamaWig
Soul Shriven
With the new mini games in Greymoor this is the perfect time to build an official companion app. You could do all the scrying and excavation on there. Plus I would really love to be about to do crafting research on there, those finish at times when you just can't login and set the new one for a while. It's almost like a mini game itself. Plus you could manage gear loadouts, skill loadouts, bank items, deconstruction, interact with hirelings, all those tasks that take you away from being out and playing with all your friends. Some of us have a limited amount of time we can logged in at the PC and play the game and want to make the most of that time. Plus there a likely people who leave ESO because they spend so much time doing those types of things in game they aren't getting enough time to just play and enjoy the game.
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank you no thank you
    a lot of people myself inclouded hate everything mobile related and wish to keep things completely separate.
    If you are looking for a mobile experience you have elder scrolls blades.

Edited by Nemesis7884 on June 12, 2020 2:56PM
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    the game servers can barely handle pcs/consoles logging in without catching fire. how are they going to handle adding mobile logins?
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No thanks.
  • Slyjinxy
    Slyjinxy
    ✭✭✭
    Ah man, I came into this topic hoping it was a request along the lines of Pokemon Go. Am disappointed :(
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    maxresdefault.jpg
    No, thank you.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • cmetzger93
    cmetzger93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think an app would be a cool way to check progress when you’re away from the game. It may be hard for them to do it right but we can still ask for it
  • coercer02neb18_ESO
    coercer02neb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I think dedicating more resources towards server stability is far better than some mobile app
  • Foxhearted
    Foxhearted
    ✭✭✭
    it would be soo useful if you could do crafting writs mobile.
  • Thechuckage
    Thechuckage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Download the app, only $4.99 USD
  • AmoralOne
    AmoralOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would love this! To be able to move gear around, and check gear, and inventory all at my finger tips would be fantastic! No more spending 5-10mins searching each player for X item(s)

Destiny does this so well. Someone from Zos should reach out and ask for help!
    PC NA - EP's Greatest Support